Rob McConnell And The Boss Brass – Live In Digital. Label: Sea Breeze Records – CD-SB-106.
This album has an average beat per minute of 66 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 66/66 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Live in Digital. BPM Profile Live in Digital. Album starts at 66BPM, ends at BPM (-66), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass. Two Originals: Brass My Soul & Tribute.
To name a few highlights, ". goes through many styles, from hints of Dixieland to free; trombonist Ian McDougall is featured on Jobim's "Ana Luisa"; altoist Moe Koffman and trumpeter Sam Noto are heard from on "Groovin' High," and the band gets surprisingly funky on "Squib Cakes. A fine all-around showcase for the jazz orchestra.
rob mcconnell and the boss brass live in digital. Dark Orchid - 602-12018 - USA - 1981 - original used. Price : 1. 5 €. Format : LP. Cover condition : NM (Near Mint) Media condition : EX (Excellent). rob mcconnell boss brass (3). Title.
Boss Brass-Brass Is Back Audio CD. Rob McConnell. Brassy & Sassy Audio CD. Play The Jazz Classics Audio CD. Boss Brass And Woods Audio CD. ComiXology Thousands of Digital Comics. CreateSpace Indie Print Publishing Made Easy. East Dane Designer Men's Fashion. Fabric Sewing, Quilting & Knitting.
Rob McConnell And The Boss Brass –O Little Town Of Bethlehem, Joy To The World. Rob McConnell And The Boss Brass –It Came Upon A Midnight Clear/Silent Night. Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass –Autumn In New York. Mel Torm, Rob McConnell And The Boss Brass –September Song.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Soloist – Rick WilkinsWritten-By, Soloist – Rob McConnell
Soloist – Ian McDougallWritten-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim
Soloist – Moe Koffman, Sam NotoWritten-By – John Burks Gillespie*
Soloist – Rick Wilkins, Rob McConnellWritten-By – Andy Razaf, Bob Shagler*, J.C. Johnson
Soloist – Eugene AmaroWritten-By – Rob McConnell
|B3||I Love You
Soloist – Sam NotoWritten-By – Cole Porter
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Moe Koffman
- Arranged By – Ian McDougall (tracks: B3), Rob McConnell (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Bob Leonard
- Bass Trombone – Ron Hughes
- Drums – Terry Clarke
- Edited By – Phil Sheridan
- Electric Piano, Piano – James Dale*
- Engineer [Recordng, Assistant] – Joe Finlan
- Engineer [Recordng] – Phil Sheridan
- Executive-Producer – Larry Pady
- French Horn – Brad Warnaar, George Stimpson
- Guitar – Ed Bickert
- Liner Notes – Herb Wong
- Percussion – Marty Morell
- Photography By [Band] – John Hylton
- Photography By [Soloist] – Barb McDougall*
- Producer – Phil Sheridan, Rob McConnell
- Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Jerry Toth
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Rick Wilkins
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Eugene Amaro
- Trombone – Dave McMurdo, Ian McDougall
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Rob McConnell
- Trumpet [Associate], Flugelhorn – Erich Traugott
- Trumpet [Lead], Flugelhorn – Arnie Chycoski
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Dave Woods , Guido Basso, Sam Noto
NotesRecorded at El Mocambo, Toronto, Canada, Dec. 1, 2, 3, 1980
|CD-SB-106||Rob McConnell And The Boss Brass*||Live In Digital (CD, Album)||Sea Breeze Records||CD-SB-106||US||1988|
|602-12018||Rob McConnell And The Boss Brass*||Live In Digital (LP, Album, Gat)||Dark Orchid||602-12018||US||1981|