Unspoken is an album by jazz saxophonist Chris Potter released by Concord Jazz in 1997. Although his powerhouse rhythm section sometimes overwhelms him, Potter flexes more creative muscle throughout Unspoken, resulting in an engaging, frequently provocative listen".
Chris Potter (2) – Unspoken. Label: Concord Jazz – CCD-4775-2. Country: US. Released: 1997. Composed By – Chris Potter (2). Drums – Jack DeJohnette. Executive-Producer – Glen Barros. Guitar – John Scofield (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8, 9). Mastered By – George Horn. Photography By – Janet Sommer, Teri Bloom. Producer – Allen Farnham, John Burk. Production Manager – Kathleen Vance. Recorded By, Mixed By – Tom Mark.
Album · 1997 · 9 Songs. With Chris Potter, Dave Holland & John Taylor).
This album has an average beat per minute of 111 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 85/169 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Unspoken. Album starts at 123BPM, ends at 85BPM (-38), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Chris Potter.
Scott Colley, Chris Potter, Alex Sipiagin, David Kikoski, Jeff 'Tain' Watts. 2007 Live At The Village Vanguard, NYC. Song For Anyone. On Broadway Vol. 4 or the Paradox of Continuity.
Working with drummer Jack DeJohnette, bassist Dave Holland, and guitarist John Scofield, saxophonist Chris Potter recorded his most adventurous record to date with Unspoken. Although his powerhouse rhythm section sometimes overwhelms him, Potter flexes more creative muscle throughout Unspoken, resulting in an engaging, frequently provocative listen. 1 Wistful Chris Potter 7:42. 2 Seven Eleven Chris Potter 9:8. 3 Hieroglyph Chris Potter 6:0. 4 Amsterdam Blues Chris Potter 7:50. 5 Et Tu, Bruté? Chris Potter 7:12. 6 Unspoken Chris Potter.
Vertigo is an album by jazz saxophonist Chris Potter released on the Concord label in 1998. Vertigo reveals Potter as a player and composer with an uncommonly personal vision"
CD - Concord, Concord Jazz 47752). Working with drummer Jack DeJohnette, bassist Dave Holland, and guitarist John Scofield, saxophonist Chris Potter recorded his most adventurous record to date with Unspoken.
|5||Et Tu, Bruté?||7:12|
- Recorded At – Make Believe Ballroom
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Concord Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Concord Records, Inc.
- Art Direction – Kent Judkins
- Bass – Dave Holland
- Composed By [Compositions By] – Chris Potter
- Drums – Jack DeJohnette
- Executive-Producer – Glen Barros
- Guitar – John Scofield (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8, 9)
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Photography By – Janet Sommer, Teri Bloom
- Producer [Produced By] – Allen Farnham, John Burk
- Production Manager – Kathleen Vance
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tom Mark
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Chris Potter
NotesRecorded at Make Believe Ballroom, West Shokan, NY May 21-23, 1997
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1343-14775-2 5
- Matrix / Runout: *CCD-4775* IFPI L792 155798-XD1-7171-A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L792
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D2G
|CCD-4775-2||Chris Potter||Unspoken (CD, Album, Promo)||Concord Jazz||CCD-4775-2||US||1997|