have been: "Here Comes the Night", also, it should stay: "at Zigarrenfabrik" instead of "in Zigarrenfabrik". Made in Holland" on centre labels, "Printed in Holland" on back cover. Matrix, Runout (Matrix on side 1 centre label): CBS 84312-1. Matrix, Runout (Matrix on side 2 centre label): CBS 84312-2. Matrix, Runout (Side A (hand etched)): CBS 84 312 'A' SST.
Here Comes the Night" is a 1964 song, written by Bert Berns. It became a hit for Northern Irish band Them, fronted by Van Morrison, in March 1965, charting at No. 2 in the UK and No. 24 in the US. Them's single is listed at either No. 33 or No. 36 in the Top 100 best-selling UK singles during the calendar year 1965, depending on source. The song was originally released as a single in both the UK and the US. by another Decca Records' artiste, Lulu, in November 1964
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label CBS (catalog number CBS 84 312). This album was released in 1980 year.
Chords for Edo Zanki - Jump back 1979 with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Ina Deter & Edo Zanki - Du hast 'ne Ladung Dynamit 1986. David Bowie - Here Comes The Night.
This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. 1. Fruits of the Night. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Edo Zanki.
Request an album send to friend. Alles Was Zahlt (2008). Edo Zanki - Alles Was Zahlt.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Music By, Lyrics By – M. Jupp*
|A2||Here Comes The Night
Music By, Lyrics By – Berns*
Lyrics By – J. Ballard, J. Rakete*
Lyrics By – E. Zanki*, J. Rakete*
Written By – Parker
|B3||Take You To The Break Of Day||4:06|
|B4||Straight On Through The Night
Music By – Alfred Kritzer, Armin Rühl, Bruce Wallace , Gaggy Mrotzek*, Norbert Hamm
- Recorded By – Manor Mobile
- Recorded At – Soundhouse, Frankfurt, Germany
- Mixed At – Audio Studios, Berlin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Schallplatten GmbH
- Copyright (c) – CBS Schallplatten GmbH
- Published By – Global Musikverlag
- Published By – Robert Mellin Musikverlag
- Published By – Stablo Musikverlag
- Published By – Edition Intro
- Lacquer Cut At – SST Brüggemann GmbH
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem
- Record Company – CBS Inc.
- Arranged By – E. Zanki* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1), V. Zanki* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1), Zanki & Band* (tracks: A3, B2 to B4)
- Bass, Guitar – Norbert Hamm
- Drums – Armin Rühl
- Engineer – Peter Greenslade*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Udo Arndt
- Guitar – Gaggy Mrotzek*
- Guitar [Guest], Harp [Guest] – Dono*
- Guitar [Guest], Vocals [Guest] – Vilko Zanki
- Keyboards – Bruce Wallace
- Keyboards [Guest], Vocals [Guest], Percussion [Guest] – Tom Salisbury
- Keyboards, Vocals – Alfred Kritzer
- Lead Vocals, Piano, Percussion – Edo Zanki
- Lyrics By – Tom Cunningham (tracks: B2 to B4)
- Music By – E. Zanki* (tracks: A3, A4, B2 to B4), V. Zanki* (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3)
- Saxophone [Guest] – Lazi Wolpert
- Voice [Trucker] – Rik De Lisle* (tracks: A3)
- Voice [Waitress] – Debhorra Tarr (tracks: A3)
NotesStrictly digital catalogue number, 84 312, appears on back cover, the extended one, CBS 84312, on spine and centre labels.
Side One total duration: 16:36, Side Two: 17:02.
'All songs recorded December 14th-31st 1979 in Zigarrenfabrik, Karlsdorf by Peter Greenslade and Udo Arndt using the Manor Mobile Unit except "Switchboard Susan", "Here comes the night, "Black Lagoon" recorded March 2nd 1980 at Soundhouse, Frankfurt.' on back cover, where the second song title is not capitalized correctly - the same at arranged by credit on centre labels, it should have been: "Here Comes the Night", also, it should stay: "at Zigarrenfabrik" instead of "in Zigarrenfabrik".
℗ 1980 CBS Schallplatten GmbH, Germany
© 1980 CBS Schallplatten GmbH, Germany
"Made in Holland" on centre labels, "Printed in Holland" on back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on side 1 centre label): CBS 84312-1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on side 2 centre label): CBS 84312-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (hand etched)): CBS 84 312 'A' SST
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (hand etched)): CBS 84 312 'B' SST
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, variance 2): (hand etched) CBS 84 312 'A' SST (stamped: ) A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, variance 2): (hand etched) CBS 84 312 'B' SST (stamped: ) A
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Distribution Code: CB 271
- Price Code (encircled '57' on back cover): 57