Album Name IX. Type Album. 版公司 Imperial Recordings. 8. Like a Rollin' Stone. 10. Kimi No Ichiban Ni (Remix). 11. Kanashi Souna Kao (Remix). Other productions from Lindberg.
Lindberg is an album by Robert Charlebois and Louise Forestier, released in 1968. The album was originally released as Robert Charlebois avec Louise Forestier, but came to be better known as Lindberg after its most famous and influential song.
This album has an average beat per minute of 144 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 89/180 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist LINDBERG III. 1. LITTLE WING. BPM Profile LINDBERG III. Album starts at 177BPM, ends at 157BPM (-20), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by LINDBERG. 20th anniversary memories of LINDBERG〜LINDBERG BEST FLIGHT.
LINDBERG X. Lindberg. LINDBERG X Tracklist. Show all albums by Lindberg.
It was released worldwide on December 11, 2015 on Rough Trade Records. Right On! was recorded at Happy Ending Studios in Silver Lake, a neighborhood in Los Angeles, California, during spring 2015, with Lindberg and Norm Block heading production. Block was part of Lindberg's core band, which included Dan Elkan and fellow Warpaint member Stella Mozgawa.
|5||Every Little Thing Every Precious Thing (Remix)|
|6||Green Eyed Monster (Remix)|
|8||Like A Rollin' Stone|
- Manufactured By – TMC
- Distributed By – Teichiku Records Co., Ltd.
- Mastered At – Onkio Haus
- A&R – Naohiko Shigeta
- Arranged By – Koichi Kaminaga (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 9, 11, 12), Lindberg , Ryujin Inoue, Yukio Sugai (tracks: 4)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Jun Satoh* (tracks: 5), Kaoru Wada (tracks: 4)
- Art Direction – Kenji Ishikawa
- Coordinator [Artwork] – Takeharu Motoki
- Design – Mitsuyoshi Kadoya
- Directed By – Takaaki Aizawa
- Directed By [Assistant] – Toshinori Akazawa
- Engineer [Additional] – Yuji Hirano
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eiji Takasugi, Katsuhiro Odashima, Mitsuru Yoneyama, Nobuyuki Fujiwara, Osamu Nakamura , Takaoki Saitoh*, Tetsuo Kato
- Engineer [Preproduction] – Hideaki Tamura
- Executive-Producer – Hiroshi Matsui , Seizo Toyoshima
- Keyboards – Hitoshi Takaba (tracks: 2, 10), Kimio Aizawa (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 9, 11, 12)
- Lyrics By – Maki Watase
- Mastered By – Masao Nakazato
- Music By – Masanori Koyanagi (tracks: 6, 7, 9, 11), Tatsuya Hirakawa (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 8), Tomohisa Kawazoe (tracks: 2, 5, 10,12)
- Organ – Yoshiharu Setoya (tracks: 6, 8, 12)
- Percussion – Masaharu Haruna (tracks: 7, 9)
- Photography – Naoto Ohkawa
- Producer – Keisuke Tsukimitsu
- Programmed By – Yasunori Ohwada* (tracks: 1,3 to 12)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jun Tendo
- Saxophone – Kan Uemura* (tracks: 1, 7), Masanori Suzuki (tracks: 2)
- Strings – Okamoto Group* (tracks: 5), Tomoda Group (tracks: 5)
- Supervised By – Akira Yamanaka, Hidehiko Tagami, Takeshi Okamoto
- Synthesizer [Strings] – Satoshi Mishiba (tracks: 9)
- Trombone – Satoshi Sano (tracks: 2), Yoichi Murata (tracks: 1, 7)
- Trumpet – Masaharu Haruna (tracks: 2), Toshio Araki (tracks: 1, 7)
NotesRecording & Mixing Studio : Heartbeat Recording Studio, Onkio Haus, Studio Key Stone, Vox Recoders
Preproduction Studio : Eggs & Shep Studio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4945123000451
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L251
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 42A8
- Matrix / Runout: TMCL-30002 113 +++++
- Rights Society: JASRAC