National Youth Jazz Orchestra. Profile: One of Britain’s longest-running ensembles for young people under 25 playing big-band jazz. Founded by Bill Ashton OBE in 1965. National Youth Jazz Orchestra. To Russia With Jazz (2xLP, Album). Cookin' With Gas (CD, Album). NYJ CD 010. UK. 1990.
The National Youth Jazz Orchestra (NYJO) is a British jazz orchestra founded in 1965 by Bill Ashton. In 2010 Mark Armstrong took over as Music Director of the flagship performing band, and Artistic Director of the organisation; Bill Ashton became Life President, and Nigel Tully became Executive Chair. Based in Westminster, London, NYJO started life as the London Schools' Jazz Orchestra and evolved into becoming the national orchestra.
National Youth Jazz Orchestra is a progressive big band music album recording by NATIONAL YOUTH JAZZ ORCHESTRA released in 1971 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. National Youth Jazz Orchestra - Cookin' With Gas - Cassette Album 1990. National Youth Jazz Orchestra - Maltese Cross - Cassette Album 1988. National Youth Jazz Orchestra - These Are The Jokes - Cassette Tape Album 1992. National Youth Jazz Orchestra - Remembrance - Cassette Album 1991.
National Youth Jazz Orchestra. NYJO - Cookin' With Gas Scans booklet i. pg booklet ou. pg back. jpg c. pg 08. S'Wonderfuel. 07. Cookin' With Ga. p3. 09. We Care For Yo. 14. The Heat Of The Moment.
National Youth Jazz Orchestra - Vilamoura 07:02. National Youth Jazz Orchestra - Lift Off 09:23. Album: Live At Ronnie Scott's: The Best of National Youth Jazz Orchestra. National Youth Jazz Orchestra: best 2 tracks. Atila, National Youth Jazz Orchestra - Rose Room Sing a Song of Ashton, 2012 03:35. Kim Lesley, National Youth Jazz Orchestra - No Flowers By Request Sing a Song of Ashton, 2012 03:39. Artist: National Youth Jazz Orchestra.
Cookin' With Gas 1990. A View From The Hill 1995. 47 Frith Street 1997. High Speed Gas. 04:17.
Groovin' With Gas (Live). 18. The Audient Was On It's Foot (Live). Live At Ronnie Scott's: The Best of National Youth Jazz Orchestra. A View from the Hill. These Are the Jokes (Live).
The National Youth Jazz Orchestra: British jazz orchestra founded in 1965 by Bill Ashton. Main Theme (From "Touch of Evil"), Soul Bossa Nova (From "Austin Powers"), Eddie's Theme (From "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?") и другие песни. Вся дискография, Радио, Концерты, рекомендации и похожие исполнители.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Beyond The Hatfield Tunnel
Composed By – Paul Hart Guitar – Phil HudsonSoprano Saxophone – Michael Smith*
Baritone Saxophone – Pete LongComposed By – Bill CharlesonTrombone – Dennis Rollins
|3||Step On The Gas
Composed By – Jay CraigDrums – Chris DagleyPiano – Clive DunstallTenor Saxophone – Adrian Revell, Scott Garland
Clarinet – Pete LongComposed By – Mark Nightingale
Alto Saxophone – Scott GarlandArranged By – Alec Gould, Steve Hill Lyrics By – Chris DenmeadMusic By – Alec GouldVocals – Jacqui Hicks
|6||Behind The Gasworks
Alto Saxophone – Pete LongComposed By – Mark BasseyDrums – Chris DagleyTrumpet – Fred Maxwell
|7||Cookin' With Gas
Composed By – Chris Smith Guitar – Phil HudsonTenor Saxophone – Adrian RevellTrombone – Mark Nightingale
Bass – Mark OngComposed By – Mark NightingaleDrums – Chris DagleyTenor Saxophone – Adrian Revell, Scott Garland
|9||We Care For You
Alto Saxophone – Michael Smith*Composed By – Dick Walter
|10||Big Girl Now
Lyrics By – Christine Denmead*Music By, Arranged By – John Clark Trumpet – Gerard PresencerVocals – Jacqui Hicks
Composed By – Paul Higgs Flugelhorn – Neil Yates
Composed By – Alan HarePiano – Steve Hill Tenor Saxophone – Michael Smith*Trumpet [Muted] – Gerard Presencer
Composed By – Paul Higgs Trombone – Mark NightingaleTrumpet – Martin Shaw
|14||The Heat Of The Moment
Lyrics By – Bill AshtonMusic By, Arranged By – Dick WalterTenor Saxophone – Pete LongVocals – Jacqui Hicks
- Copyright (c) – Stanza-Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stanza-Music
- Alto Saxophone – Howard McGill
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Bass Saxophone – Richard Williams
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Michael Smith*
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Scott Garland
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Pete Long
- Baritone Saxophone – Melanie Bush, Nigel Crane
- Bass – Mark Ong
- Directed By – Jay Craig
- Directed By, Liner Notes – Bill Ashton
- Directed By, Producer – Mark Bassey, Mark Nightingale, Paul Higgs
- Drums – Chris Dagley
- Engineer [Recording, Mix], Producer – Paul Cartledge
- Flute – Julie Davis
- Guitar – James Longworth, Paul Hudson*
- Horn – Clare Lintott
- Percussion – John Robinson , Steve Smith
- Photography By [Cover] – Nick Baynton
- Piano – Clive Dunstall, Steve Hill
- Producer – Miles Ashton
- Tenor Saxophone – Adrian Revell
- Trombone – Brian Archer, Dennis Rollins, Mark Nightingale, Pat Hartley, Richard Henry, Tracy Holloway, Winston Rollins
- Trumpet – Fred Maxwell, Gerard Presencer, Graham Russell , Ian Wood , Mark Cumberland, Mark White , Martin Shaw, Neil Yates, Olly Preece, Paul Cooper
- Vocals – Jacqui Hicks