Ana Popović (Serbian Cyrillic: Ана Поповић, born May 13, 1976 in Belgrade) is a blues guitarist and singer from Serbia who currently resides in the United States where she records her albums. Popović was born in 1976 in Belgrade. Her father introduced her to the blues, and she started to play the guitar when she was fifteen. In 1995, she formed the band Hush with Rade Popović (guitar, vocals), Milan Sarić (bass guitar) and Bojan Ivković (drums).
Just a few weeks before her new Graphic Design course starts however, Ana decides to send in a tape to Utrecht's Conservatory. Ana's tape is selected right away, leaving her with a choice to mak. eeling more a musician than a designer the decision is easily made. 1976 - 1981 13 May 1976 - Ana Popovic is born in the old town of Belgrade, formerly Yugoslavia, the first daughter of Milutin and Vesna Popovic. Five years later their second daughter, Maja, is born. Ana grows up in a warm and loving family where music is very important.
Слушайте и скачивайте ana popovic - hush!, 2001 на Хотплеере в mp. Ana Popovic - Summer Rain 04:37. Ana Popovic - U Complete Me 05:25. Ana Popovic - Fool Proof 03:24. Ana Popovic - Love Me Again 05:10. Ana Popovic - Reset Rewind 03:39. Ana Popovic - More Real 03:35. Ana Popovic - Love Fever 04:34. Ana Popovic - Need Your Love 03:22. Ana Popovic - Nothing Personal 03:58. Ana Popovic - Waiting on You (Double-Time Swing) (2016) 03:57. Ana Popovic - Calendars 04:24. Ana Popovic - In a Sentimental Mood (2016) 03:37.
Hush! is Ana Popović's debut solo studio album, released on January 22, 2001 on Ruf Records. While studying at Utrecht Conservatory of Music in the Netherlands, she formed the Ana Popović Band to pay tuition costs. The band became popular in the Dutch and German music scenes, which brought her a record deal with Ruf Records, and brought her to Memphis in 2000 to record Hush!, named after her first band in Serbia, Hush . Ana Popović – vocals, guitar, rhythm guitar, slide guitar. Jack Holder – guitar, rhythm guitar. William Lee Ellis – acoustic guitar.
Band Name Ana Popovic. Album Name HUSH! Type Album. Data de aparición 2000. Estilo MusicalBlues Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum1.
Other Albums by Ana Popovic. Like It on Top. Ana Popovic. Trilogy (Full Album). Trilogy, Vol. 2. 1. 3. Still Making History.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Kevin Bowe, Kostas
Written-By – A. Popovic*, Rob Geboers, Ronald Oor, Sandy Carroll
Written-By – A. Popovic*, R. Popovic*
|4||I Won't Let You Down
Written-By – A. Popovic*, Rob Geboers, Ronald Oor
|5||The Hustle Is On
Written-By – H. E. Owens*
Written-By – Tom Waits
|7||How Lonely Can A Woman Get
Written-By – A. Popovic*, Bart Kamp, Rob Geboers, Ronald Oor
Written-By – A. Popovic*, Bart Kamp, Rob Geboers, Ronald Oor, Sandy Carroll
|9||Girl Of Many Words
Written-By – B. Guy*
|10||Minute 'Till Dawn
Written-By – A. Popovic*, Sandy Carroll
|11||Bring Your Fine Self Home
Performer [Duet] – Bernard AllisonWritten-By – Copeland*
|12||How The Mighty Have Fallen
Written-By – Susan Marshall , William Lee Ellis
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ruf Records GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Ruf Records GmbH
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A144043
- Recorded At – Sounds Unreel Studios
- Recorded At – Bunt's Studio
- Mixed At – Ardent Studios
- Published By – Little Big Beat
- Published By – Commodore Music Corp.
- Published By – Fifth Floor Music, Inc.
- Published By – Happy Valley Music
- Published By – Memphism Publishing
- Published By – Voodoo Tattoo Music
- Acoustic Guitar – William Lee Ellis (tracks: 12)
- Art Direction, Design – d'Bodavus Graphics, Inc.
- Backing Vocals [Back Up Vocals] – Jacqueline Johnson (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9 to 12), Susan Marshall (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9 to 12)
- Bass Guitar – Bart Kamp (tracks: 5, 7, 8), Dave Smith* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9, 11, 12)
- Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Sam Shoup (tracks: 10)
- Drums – Ronald Oor (tracks: 5, 7, 8), Steve Mergen (tracks: 3, 9, 10), Steve Potts (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 11, 12)
- Engineer – André van den Bunt*, Dawn Hopkins
- Guitar, Vocals – Ana Popovic* (tracks: 5, 7, 8)
- Mastered By – Brad Blackwood
- Mixed By – Jim Gaines, John Hampton, Pete Matthews
- Photography By – Karsten Koch
- Piano, Organ – Ernest Williamson (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9 to 12), Rob Geboers (tracks: 5, 7, 8)
- Producer – Jim Gaines
- Rhythm Guitar – Jack Holder (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9 to 12)
- Saxophone – Jim Spake (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9 to 12)
- Trumpet – Scott Thompson (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9 to 12)
- Vocals, Slide Guitar, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Ana Popovic* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9 to 12)
NotesJewel case with foldout 6-page booklet.
© & ℗ 2001 Ruf Records GmbH.
Duration not listed on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 10347 10632 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 710347106326
- Label Code: LC 01956
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A144043-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9702
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|ruf 1063||Ana Popovic*||Hush! (CD, Album)||Ruf Records||ruf 1063||Germany||2001|