An Old Friends Company (CD, Album).
You Can't Make Old Friends is the twenty-seventh and final studio album from American country music artist Kenny Rogers. Released on October 8, 2013 via Warner Bros. Nashville, it is Rogers' first album of original material since 2006's Water & Bridges. Its title track, a duet with Dolly Parton, peaked at number 57 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart in December 2013, becoming Rogers' first single released in six years. You Can't Make Old Friends" was later included on Parton's 2014 album, Blue Smoke.
Drinking that whisky That old number 7 White lighter in pocket I’m going to heaven I’m rolling, I’m so in a hole it’s upsetting My heart it is stolen, my soul is just different Drinking that whisky That old number 7 White lighter in pocket I’m going to heaven I’m rolling, I’m so. in a hole it’s upsetting My heart it is stolen, my soul is just different.
Eclipse-award winning Thoroughbred retirement. Home of Kentucky Derby & Preakness winners Silver Charm & War Emblem.
In little more than a decade Old Friends, the Thoroughbred Retirement Facility in Georgetown, KY, h. .19 October d still with the dignity and sense of presence, humbles you as someone who stood by and cheered them on! It is why aftercare is so important and a message they give in the most kind, lovely and subtle way, the staff and volunteers are just glad you came.
on Twitter: ww. witter. com/oldmancanyon - @ oldmancanyon. Find Old Man Canyon's debut EP here: ww. ldmancanyon. Old Man Canyon - Phantoms & Friends. When I awoke I felt the call to go Those places that I never thought I'd go I spent the time to see which way to walk But now that road just crumbles as I talk. Don't let the ones that want to steal.
|1||Just Plain Lucky|
|2||Flower In The Snow|
|3||Time To Let Go|
|4||An Old Friends Company|
|5||Longing For Love|
|7||The Losing Part|
|8||Getting Away From It All|
|13||Beautiful, Beautiful Girl|
- Mastered At – SRT Studios
- Drums – Nigel Upton (tracks: 12)
- Guitar, Vocals – John Montague (tracks: 12)
- Mastered By – Gareth Williams
- Photography By – John Bragg
- Recorded By – Greg Tempest (tracks: 12), Joff Lowsen* (tracks: 1 to 11, 13)
- Vocals – Tonya Tempest (tracks: 12)
- Vocals, Guitar, Banjo – Joff Lowsen*
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Jez Luton
- Written-By – Allan Taylor (tracks: 2), Jez Luton (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 13), Martin Ballard (tracks: 12), Susan Graham White (tracks: 7), Tom Paxton (tracks: 7)