Grupo vigués de Heavy/Power Metal. Romasanta" está disponible dentro de "Suevia", tercer album de Aquelarre publicado en 2019 Learn More. Podcast de Sospechosos Vallekas.
AQUELARRE (meaning witches nocturnal meeting with the devil) was formed after the dissolution of the band ALMENDRA in 1970, as its bass player Emilio del G�ercio and drummer Rodolfo Garcia joined up with guitar player H�ctor Stark and keyboard player Hugo Gonz�lez Neira joined up. They performed in . Rock II festival 1971, and their first studio album "Aquelarre" was released in 1972. It's cover was drawn by the band's bass player, who became graphic designer later. Third and their most popular album "Brumas" was released in 1974. After this the band moved to Spain, and they released the album "Siesta" in 1975.
Don't Ask the Hosts You'd Prefer. Enjoy what you take don't moan and grumble at something you get for free!! Aquelarre - Aquelarre 1972(320).
Список групп Death Metal Hadez Aquelarre. Добавить тексты песен альбома. 7. Drunk with the Saint's Blood. 8. The Orade of the Bleeding Head. Other productions from Hadez.
1. Canto, desde el fondo de las ruinas Lyrics. 3. Aventura En El Árbol Lyrics. 5. Cantemos Tu Nombre Lyrics.
Is Aquelarre the best album by Aquelarre? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Aquelarre by Aquelarre (1972) Overall rank: 28,718th.
Listen to music from Aquelarre like Parte Del Diá, Canto, Desde El Fondo De Las Ruinas & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Aquelarre. After the dissolution of Almendra in 1970, Emilio del Güercio (bass) and Rodolfo García (drums) joined with Héctor Starc (guitar) and Hugo González Neira (keyboard) to form Aquelarre. The official debut of the band was in 1972 (even though they had performed previously in . Rock II festival, 1971), and they recorded their first album (Aquelarre) later that year. It followed Candiles (1973), Brumas (1974) and Siesta (1975). In 1975 they started a tour in Spain.
|1||Canto, Desde El Fondo De Las Ruinas||3:57|
|2||Yo Seré El Animal, Vos Serás Mi Dueño||5:17|
|3||Aventura En El Árbol||8:47|
|4||Jugador, Campos Para Luchar||6:53|
|5||Cantemos Tu Nombre||5:25|
- Distributed By – Eólica3
- Licensed From – Aquelarre
- Copyright (c) – ACQUA Records S.R.L.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ACQUA Records S.R.L.
- Pressed By – Laser Disc Argentina – 36643
- Recorded At – Estudios ION
- Acoustic Guitar – Emilio Del Guercio (tracks: 2)
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Hawaiian] – Héctor Starc (tracks: 5)
- Backing Vocals – Emilio Del Guercio (tracks: 3, 5), Hugo Gonzalez Neira (tracks: 2), Rodolfo Garcia (tracks: 3 to 5)
- Bass – Emilio Del Guercio (tracks: 1 to 4, 5, 6)
- Clavichord [Electric] – Hugo Gonzalez Neira
- Coordinator – Angel Del Guercio
- Design – Juan Bernardo Arruabarrena
- Drums – Rodolfo Garcia
- Engineer – Carlos Piriz
- Guitar – Héctor Starc (tracks: 1 to 4, 6)
- Guitar [American] – Emilio Del Guercio (tracks: 5)
- Illustration – Emilio Del Guercio
- Mastered By – Luis Quinteros
- Organ – Hugo Gonzalez Neira (tracks: 3, 5)
- Photography By – José Luis Perotta
- Producer [Production Coordinator] – Alfredo Radoszynski
- Producer, Written-By, Composed By – Aquelarre
- Remastered By – César Silva*
- Vocals – Emilio Del Guercio (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Hugo Gonzalez Neira (tracks: 3, 5, 6), Rodolfo Garcia (tracks: 2)
NotesDigipak release of Aquelarre - Aquelarre reissue.
℗ y © 2006 - Acqua Records S.R.L
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 798010 679172
- Matrix / Runout: 36643 - L.D.A. - INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA - AQ 119
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L701
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1R09
- Rights Society: AADI / CAPIF / SADAIC / BIEM
|XT-80032||Aquelarre||Aquelarre (LP, Album)||Trova||XT-80032||Argentina||1972|
|17.013||Aquelarre||Aquelarre (LP, Gat)||Diorama||17.013||Argentina||1977|
|AQ 119||Aquelarre||Aquelarre (CD, Album, RE, RM)||ACQUA Records||AQ 119||Argentina||2006|
|LRS 93-105||Aquelarre||Aquelarre (LP, Album, Gat)||Real||LRS 93-105||Colombia||Unknown|
|SCI 32046||Aquelarre||Aquelarre (LP)||Clave, I.E.M.S.A.||SCI 32046||Uruguay||1972|