Only for completionists (0%). The dreamy album's cover represents well the spirit of the music inside.
Recorded and remixed May & June 1984 at the Sinus Studio, Berne, Switzerland. Produced for Andreas Vollenweider & Friends Inc. Manufactured by CBS Records, CBS In. 51 W. 52 Street, New York, . Código de Barras e Outros Identificadores.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from White Winds (Seeker's Journey) (1984) by Andreas Vollenweider. BPM Profile White Winds (Seeker's Journey). Album starts at 118BPM, ends at 80BPM (-38), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Andreas Vollenweider.
Tracklist: 1. The White Winds, 2. The White Boat (First View), 3. Hall Of The Stairs, 4. Hall The Mosaics (Meeting You), 5. The Glass Hall (Choose The Crystal), 6. The Play Of The Five Balls, 7. The Five Planets, 8. Canopy Choir, 9. The Woman & The Stone, 10. The Stone (Close Up), 11. Phases Of The Three Moons, 12. Flight Feet & Root Hands, 13. Brothership, 14. Sisterseed, 15. Trilogy (At The White Magic Gardens). More albums from Andreas Vollenweider: Eolian Minstrel by Andreas Vollenweider. Caverna Magica – . nder The Tree – In The Cav. by Andreas Vollenweider. Eine Art Suite In XIII Teilen by Andreas Vollenweider. View all albums . White Winds (Seeker’s Journey). By: Andreas Vollenweider (1984, Electronic). 2. The White Boat (First View). 3. Hall Of The Stairs. 4. Hall The Mosaics (Meeting You).
White Winds is Andreas Vollenweider's fourth studio album, released in 1984. On his official web site, Vollenwider is quoted as saying of this album, "The making of 'White Winds' was like a creative harvest time. Reactions from the 'outside world' had made us more confident and more courageous, but also a bit looser. Even the song title of 'Flight Feet & Root Hands' mirrors our frame of mind: freely 'flying' feet - and our hands firmly rooted in the earth.
Listen to Andreas Vollenweider Radio featuring songs from White Winds (Seeker’s Journey) free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Andreas Vollenweider. Станции, на которых звучит Andreas Vollenweider.
Andreas Vollenweider (born 4 October 1953) is a Swiss harpist. He is generally categorised as a new-age musician and uses a modified electroacoustic harp of his own design. He has collaborated with Bobby McFerrin, Carly Simon, Luciano Pavarotti and in 1987 received a Grammy Award for the album Down to the Moon. In 1984, the album White Winds entered the American billboard chart. Released through CBS Masterworks in North America, his records remained on catalogue, clocking up to six-figure sales. Vollenweider embarked on his first American tour in November of that year, making his debut at the Beacon Theatre, New York. It was presented by Carly Simon who had come. White Winds (Seeker's Journey) (1984).
Ships Free in the . White Winds (Seeker's Journey).
Адрес: Россия, Москва, Проспект мира, 106. ОГРН: 5067746074864
|A1a||The White Winds|
|A1b||The White Boat (First View)||1:49|
|A2a||Hall Of The Stairs|
|A2b||Hall The Mosaics (Meeting You)||5:06|
|A3a||The Glass Hall (Choose The Crystal)|
|A3b||The Play Of The Five Balls|
|A3c||The Five Planets|
|A4||The Woman & The Stone||4:25|
|B1||The Stone (Close Up)||3:01|
|B2||Phases Of The Three Moons||2:46|
|B3||Flight Feet & Root Hands||3:39|
|B6a||Trilogy (At The White Magic Gardens)|
|B6b||The White Winds||3:24|
- Recorded At – Sinus Studio
- Remixed At – Sinus Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Colomba
- Copyright (c) – Colomba
- Pressed By – Turicaphon AG
- Artwork [Front Cover Special Effects Assistant] – Thomas Müller
- Artwork [Front Cover Special Effects] – Cornelius De Fries
- Cello [Embracing The Violoncello] – Patrick Demenga
- Choir – The Stars Of Faith (tracks: A3d)
- Design [Graphical Design] – Duede Duerst*
- Drums [Drumming Out The Axis Of Time] – Walter Keiser
- Engineer [Of The Sound Buldings] – Eric Merz
- Lacquer Cut By – R. SO.*
- Performer [Rhythmanatomic Acousticolours, Taebrat, Dajang, Drone Tubes, Drone Boards, Tajiah, So-na, Makamas, Tadji-ben, Serpent, Naii, P’ai-kou, Ta-kou], Lute [Moon], Strings [San-h'sien, Ehr-hu], Harp [Gothic, Wind], Flute [Fish, Moon, Snare, Pan], Timbales [Timbal], Surdo, Gong [Glass], Bells [Glass, Water, Carillon], Percussion [Metal Anklong, Bamboo Anklong], Drums [Water], Wind Chimes – Pedro Haldemann
- Performer [Wind In Instruments] – Joerg-Peter-Buedi Siebert*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Ernst Wirz
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Michael Mueller*
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By, Recorded By [Natural Sounds], Artwork By [Front Cover], Performer [Electracoustic, Taebrat, Dajang, Drone Tubes, Drone Boards, Tajiah, So-na, Makamas, Tadji-ben, Serpent, Naii, P’ai-kou, Ta-kou], Lute [Moon], Strings [Cheng, San-h'sien, Ehr-hu], Harp [Modified Pedal, Gothic, Wind], Flute [Fish, Moon, Snare, Pan], Timbales [Timbal], Surdo, Gong [Glass], Bells [Glass, Water, Carillon], Percussion [Metal Anklong, Bamboo Anklong], Drums [Water], Wind Chimes – Andreas Vollenweider
- Recorded By [Natural Sounds] – Beata Vollenweider
- Voice [Of The Isle Of The Voice] – Elena Ledda
NotesHecho en Colombia por discos CBS. S. A. Marcas Registradas.
|LP 84-01||Andreas Vollenweider||White Winds (Seeker's Journey) (LP, Album)||Colomba||LP 84-01||Switzerland||1984|
|485166 2, COL 485166 2||Andreas Vollenweider||White Winds (Seeker's Journey) (CD, Album, RE, Multichannel, Dol)||Columbia, Columbia||485166 2, COL 485166 2||Europe||Unknown|
|EC 003||Andreas Vollenweider||White Winds (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||ECHO||EC 003||Poland||Unknown|
|CDCBS 26195||Andreas Vollenweider||White Winds (Seekers Journey) (CD, Album)||CBS||CDCBS 26195||Europe||1984|
|40 26195||Andreas Vollenweider||White Winds (Cass, Album)||CBS||40 26195||Greece||1985|