James M. Nederlander - Country Comes To Carnegie Hall MP3 version. 1474 downloads at 23 mb/s. Old Tim Fiddle Medley. A Six Pack To Go. B1. –Freddy Fender. After The Fire Is Gone. I Love My Rancho Grande. Before The Next Teardrop Falls.
The Best of Freddy Fender is a greatest hits album by Freddy Fender that was released in 1977. The 1980 reissue MCA cassette tape version erroneously states the title on the end spine as "The Best of Freddy Fender Plus Seven". Before the Next Teardrop Falls" (Ben Peters, Vivian Keith). Wasted Days and Wasted Nights" (Baldemar Huerta, Wayne M. Duncan). Secret Love" (Paul Francis Webster, Sammy Fain). You'll Lose a Good Thing" (Huey P. Meaux). Vaya con Dios" (Buddy Pepper, Inez James, Larry Russell).
JIM HALSEY ARCHIVES THROWBACK THURSDAY The Jim Halsey Archives incredible collection of Gold and Platinum albums awarded to our company on behalf of the artists. we represented each time our artist’s record would sell a million or more albums. Our roster included (Oak Ridge Boys, Roy Clark, Clint Black, The Judds, Reba, Don Williams, Merle Haggard, Dwight Yoakam, Freddie Fender, Hank Thompson, Lee Greenwood, Tammy Wynette, more) and features 160 such awards, representing over 300 Million pieces of product sold
Nederlander Organization chairman James M. Nederlander, the patriarch of the last great showbiz family of the American theater, has died. He was 94. Nederlander, whose company owns and/or runs such Broadway houses as the Brooks Atkinson, the Gershwin, the Richard Rodgers - home of Hamilton - and the Lunt-Fontanne as well as the Pantages in Hollywood, died Monday night in Southampton, . Said his son James L. Nederlander, president of The Nederlander Organization: "He was my best friend and partner in every aspect of our business. We collaborated every day. The world has lost one of its.
Rent Roy Thomson Hall. Toronto Symphony Orchestra. Discover New Artists.
Find out when Roy Clark is next playing live near you. List of all Roy Clark tour dates and concerts. Saturday 06 August 2016. Live Oak Music Hall & Lounge, Fort Worth, TX, US 1311 Lipscomb St. I was there. Saturday 28 February 2015. Roy Clark with Ralph Stanley. Grand Ole Opry House, Nashville, TN, US 2804 Opryland Drive. Off tour, 3,635 fans get tour alerts.
Halsey has organized and presented country music performances. His 1976 tour, presenting Roy Clark and The Oak Ridge Boys in the Soviet Union won praise both culturally and in diplomatic circles. Roy Clark's return tour of the USSR in 1988 was the subject of a television documentary. Sold out concerts from Carnegie Hall and Madison Square Garden, to Wembley Stadium, London Palladium and Royal Albert Hall, Rossiya Theatre Moscow and Sports Coliseum Leningrad, to Tokyo Jazz Festival, Montreaux Jazz Festival, Soldiers Stadium Chicago, Constitution Hall, Washington . and nearly every major fair and festival around the world.
Eric Roberts, Actor: Head Full of Honey. Roberts is an Academy Award nominee for his role in Runaway Train, and a three-time Golden Globe nominee for Runaway Train, Star 80, and King of the Gypsies. In addition, Roberts received acclaim at the Sundance Film Festival for his role in A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints and It's My Party. He also starred in La Cucaracha, which won Best Film.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Hank Thompson||Oklahoma Hills
Written-By – Jack Guthrie
|A2||–Hank Thompson||Wild Side Of Life
Written-By – A.A. Carter*, W. Warren*
|A3||–Hank Thompson||Green Light
Written-By – Hank Thompson
|–Hank Thompson||Oldtime Fiddle Medley
Featuring – Curly Lewis, Ray Mellas
|A5||–Hank Thompson||A Six Pack To Go
Written-By – Hart*, Thompson*, Lowe*
|B1||–Freddy Fender||Jambalaya (On The Bayou)
Written-By – Hank Williams
|B2||–Freddy Fender||After The Fire Is Gone
Written-By – L. E. White
|B3||–Freddy Fender||I Love My Rancho Grande
Written-By – B. Costello*, E.D. Uranga*, J.D. Del Moral*, S.R. Ramos*
|B4||–Freddy Fender||Before The Next Teardrop Falls
Written-By – B. Peters*, V. Keith*
|B5||–Freddy Fender||Wasted Days And Wasted Nights
Written-By – B. Huerta*, W. Duncan*
|C1||–Roy Clark||Alabama Jubilee
Written-By – George L. Cobb*, Jack Yellen
|C2||–Roy Clark||Under The Double Eagle
Guitar – Roy Clark
|C3||–Roy Clark||Banjo Buck
Banjo – Buck TrentWritten-By – Buck Trent
|C4||–Roy Clark||We Can't Build A Fire In The Rain
Written-By – Bud Reneau
Guitar – Roy ClarkWritten-By – E. Lecuona*
|D1||–Don Williams||The Shelter Of Your Eyes
Written-By – Don Williams
|D2||–Don Williams||Say It Again
Written-By – Bob McDill
|D3||–Don Williams||Till The Rivers All Run Dry
Written-By – Don Williams , Wayland Holyfield
|D4||–Don Williams||(Turn Out The Light And) Love Me Tonight
Written-By – Bob McDill
|D5||–Don Williams||You're My Best Friend
Written-By – Wayland Holyfield
- Recorded At – Carnegie Hall
- Recorded By – CBS Records
- Mixed At – Jack Clement Recording Studios
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Manufactured By – RCA Music Service – R 204673
- Designed At – Graphic Art Services
- Published By – Michael H. Goldsen Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Brazos Valley Music
- Published By – Fred Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Twitty Bird Music Pub. Co., Inc.
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music Corporation
- Published By – Ben Peters Music
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Carreta Music
- Published By – Chess Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jack Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hall-Clement Publications
- Published By – Horse Creek Music
- Published By – Don Williams Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Backing Vocals – Edwin Milton Elzey (tracks: C1 to C5), Linda Hearne (tracks: C1 to C5), Lindy Hearne (tracks: C1 to C5), Marjorie Gayle Elzey (tracks: C1 to C5), Touch Of Country (tracks: C1 to C5)
- Design – Mike Miller
- Engineer [Assistants] – Hank Altman, Lou Janone, Russ Payne
- Engineer [Control] – Stanley Tonkel*
- Engineer [Mixing] – Jim Williamson
- Liner Notes – Bob Kirsch
- Musician [For Freddy Fender & Roy Clark] – Archie Francis (tracks: B1 to B5), Bill Hartman (tracks: C1 to C5), Buck Trent (tracks: C1 to C5), Don Felts, Jay Dee Maness, Russell Hansen*, The Palomino Riders, Tom Montgomery (tracks: C1 to C5)
- Musician [For Hank Thompson] – Curly Lewis (tracks: A1 to A5), Daryl Davidson (tracks: A1 to A5), Doug Rogers (tracks: A1 to A5), The Brazos Valley Boys* (tracks: A1 to A5), Ray Mellas (tracks: A1 to A5), Reggie Brown (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Musician, Harmony Vocals [For Don Williams] – Danny Flowers (tracks: D1 to D5), David Williamson (tracks: D1 to D5)
- Photography By – Mike Putland*
- Presenter – James M. Nederlander, Jim Halsey
- Producer – Huey P. Meaux (tracks: B1 to B5), Jim Foglesong (tracks: A1 to A5, C1 to D5), Uncle Mickey Moody (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Voice [Announcer] – Lee Arnold
Notes℗ © ABC Records, Inc.
RCA Record Club version under license.
Gatefold; Printed in U.S.A.
A1 - Michael H. Goldsen, Inc.
A2 - Unart Music Corp.
A3 - Brazos Valley Music
A4 - PD
A5 - Brazos valley Music
B1 - Fred Rose Music, Inc.
B2 - Twitty Bird Music Pub. Co., Inc.
B3 - Edward B. Marks Music Corp.
B4 - Shelby Singleton Music, Inc., Ben Peters Music
B5 - Unart Music Corp.
C1 - Warner Bros. Inc.
C2 - PD
C3 - Carreta Music
C4 - Chess Music Inc.
C5 - Edward B. Marks Music Corp.
D1 - Jack Music, Inc.
D2 - Hall - Clement Publications
D3 - Horse Creek Music
D4 - Hall - Clement Publications
D5 - Don Williams Music, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): R-204673 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): R-204673 B-1
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Label): R-204673 C-2
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Label): R-204673 D-2
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped): R 204673 A ɪ A2
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Stamped): R204673 B ɪ A2
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Stamped): R 204673 c ɪ A1
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Stamped): R 204673 d ɪ A2
- Rights Society (A4, C2): PD
- Rights Society (A1, A2, B5, C1, C4): ASCAP
- Rights Society (All other selections): BMI
|2310-2087||James M. Nederlander & Jim Halsey Present Roy Clark, Freddy Fender , Hank Thompson, Don Williams||James M. Nederlander & Jim Halsey Present Roy Clark, Freddy Fender , Hank Thompson, Don Williams - Country Comes To Carnegie Hall (2xLP, Album)||ABC Dot||2310-2087||Canada||1977|
|DO-2087/2||James M. Nederlander & Jim Halsey Present Roy Clark, Freddy Fender , Hank Thompson, Don Williams||James M. Nederlander & Jim Halsey Present Roy Clark, Freddy Fender , Hank Thompson, Don Williams - Country Comes To Carnegie Hall (LP, Album, Club)||ABC Dot||DO-2087/2||US||1977|
|DO 2087||Roy Clark, Freddy Fender , Hank Thompson, Don Williams||Roy Clark, Freddy Fender , Hank Thompson, Don Williams - Country Comes To Carnegie Hall (2xLP, Gat)||ABC DOT||DO 2087||New Zealand||1977|
|ABCD 614||James M. Nederlander & Jim Halsey Present Roy Clark, Freddy Fender , Hank Thompson, Don Williams||James M. Nederlander & Jim Halsey Present Roy Clark, Freddy Fender , Hank Thompson, Don Williams - Country Comes To Carnegie Hall (2xLP, Album)||ABC Records||ABCD 614||UK||1977|
|DO 2087||Roy Clark, Freddy Fender , Hank Thompson, Don Williams||Roy Clark, Freddy Fender , Hank Thompson, Don Williams - Country Comes To Carnegie Hall (2xLP, Gat)||ABC DOT||DO 2087||Australia||1977|