After the departure of singer Howard Jones, Killswitch Engage began work on its sixth studio album with founding frontman Jesse Leach, who hadn’t worked with the band since 2002’s Alive or Just Breathing. But don’t think of 2013’s Disarm the Descent as a nostalgic reunion album. The opening cut, The Hell in Me, is an eruption of metalcore played faster than anything heard on preceding Killswitch Engage recordings.
Metalcore marauders Killswitch Engage sound as brutal as ever on their first record with original vocalist Jesse Leach since 2002's Alive or Just Breathing. Thrashing riffs announce the agitated opener "The Hell in Me," while heavy-metal freight trains like "Beyond the Flames" and "All We Have" alternate between punishing hardcore and sludgy stoner rock. Above it all, Leach's voice lashes like a stinging whip, whether he's roaring like a golem on "In Due Time" or embracing his melodic side on "Turning Point
Band Name Killswitch Engage. Album Name Disarm the Descent. 版公司 Roadrunner Records. Other productions from Killswitch Engage.
Published By – Killswitch Engage Music. Published By – Robot Of The Century Tunes. Published By – Sacred Music Protected From Thieves. Published By – Warner/Chappell. Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. Published By – Killswitch Engage JFO Music. Designed At – DarkicoN Design. Pressed By – Cinram GmbH. Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records.
Killswitch Engage have returned in a big way - not only with their new album ‘Disarm the Descent,’ but also with original frontman Jesse Leach. The new disc is Leach’s first album with the band since 2002’s ‘Alive or Just Breathing.
A musical outlier, the band pioneered a union of thrashed-out European guitar pyrotechnics, East Coast hardcore spirit, on-stage hijinks, and enlightened lyricism that set the pace for what the turn-of-the-century deemed heavy. 2002's Alive Or Just Breathing became avowed as a definitive album, being named among "The Top 100 Greatest Metal Albums of the Decade" by Decibel and celebrated by everyone from Metal Hammer to Revolver. The group landed three consecutive Top 10 debuts on the Billboard Top 200 with Killswitch Engage, Disarm The Descent, and their career high best bow at with Incarnate. The latter two releases would also both capture on the Top Rock Albums and Top Hard Rock Albums charts.
Disarm The Descent (2013) - download mp3 or listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Disarm The Descent (2013).
Killswitch Engage - As Daylight Dies. Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache. Killswitch Engage - Alive Or Just Breathing. Killswitch Engage - Killswitch Engage . terça-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2017. Killswitch Engage - Disarm The Descent. Banda, Band: Killswitch Engage. lbum, Album: Disarm The Descent.
|1||The Hell In Me||2:57|
|2||Beyond The Flames||2:53|
|3||The New Awakening||3:30|
|4||In Due Time||3:17|
|5||A Tribute To The Fallen||4:02|
|6||The Turning Point||3:11|
|7||All We Have||3:20|
|8||You Don't Bleed For Me||3:21|
|10||No End In Sight||3:29|
|12||Time Will Not Remain||3:12|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Roadrunner Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Zing Studios
- Recorded At – Wicked Good Studios
- Mixed At – Backstage Studios
- Mastered At – Backstage Studios
- Published By – W.B.M. Music Corp.
- Published By – Killswitch Engage Music
- Published By – Robot Of The Century Tunes
- Published By – Sacred Music Protected From Thieves
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Killswitch Engage JFO Music
- Designed At – DarkicoN Design
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- A&R – Dave Rath*
- Art Direction, Photography By, Layout – Miked*
- Bass – Mike D'Antonio
- Booking [At] – The Agency Group
- Booking [International Booking] – Paul Ryan
- Booking [U.S. Booking] – Tim Borror
- Design Concept [Cover Concept Inspired By] – Alysha "Girouard" McCooe
- Drums – Justin Foley
- Engineer – Adam Dutkiewicz, Jim Fogarty
- Guitar – Joel Stroetzel
- Guitar, Vocals – Adam Dutkiewicz
- Legal [Legal Representation, At] – Serling, Rooks & Ferrara, LLP
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Mike McKoy, Nick Ferrara
- Management – Kenny Gabor, Vaughn Lewis
- Management [Business Manager, At] – Piemonte & Liebhauser, LLC*
- Management [Business Manager] – Mark Scribner
- Management [For] – Strong Management
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Andy Sneap
- Other [Cover Model] – Brenna Daugherty
- Other [Model/Make Up Artist] – Christine McCarron
- Other [Wardrobe And Styling] – Lena Utin
- Photography By ["Veil Lady" Photos] – Jeremy Saffer
- Photography By [Group Photos] – Travis Shinn
- Producer – Adam Dutkiewicz
- Vocals – Jesse Leach*
- Written-By, Performer – Killswitch Engage
- Written-By, Performer [All Songs Written And Performed By Killswitch Engage:] – Adam Dutkiewicz, Jesse Leach*, Joel Stroetzel, Justin Foley, Mike D'Antonio
NotesStandard jewel case with sticker on case cover, clear tray & 16-page lyrics booklet.
Tracked at Zing Studios, Westfield MA and Wicked Good Studios.
Mixed and Mastered at Backstage Productions, Ripley Derbyshire, UK
All songs published by W.B.M. Music Corp. (SESAC) o/b/o Killswitch Engage Music (SESAC) AND Robot of the Century Tunes (SESAC) o/b/o Sacred Music Protected from Thieves (SESAC), administered by Warner Chappell AND Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) o/b/o Killswitch Engage JFO Music (BMI).
Dedicated in loving memory of: Jim Starace and Nate Moore.
Roadrunner Records, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104.
℗ & © 2013 Roadrunner Records, Inc.
Made in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 16861 76502 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 016861765026
- Label Code (Backcover): LC09231
- Label Code (Discface): LC 09231
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): [Warner 'Big W' logo] 168617650-2 V01 SVA
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 052W
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05M3
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: SESAC BMI
|1686-176502||Killswitch Engage||Disarm The Descent (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||1686-176502||US||2013|
|188661 7650 5, 16861 7650 5||Killswitch Engage||Disarm The Descent (Special Edition) (CD, Album, S/Edition + DVD-V)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||188661 7650 5, 16861 7650 5||US||2013|
|1686176502||Killswitch Engage||Disarm The Descent (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||1686176502||Australia||2013|
|WPZR-30467||Killswitch Engage||Disarm The Descent (CD, Album + DVD-V + Ltd, S/Edition)||Roadrunner Records||WPZR-30467||Japan||2013|
|WPCR-14858||Killswitch Engage||Disarm The Descent (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||WPCR-14858||Japan||2013|