Author, Written-By – Philip Kerr. Design – Zeichen & Wunder. Engineer – Günter Hess. Lyrics By – Peter Weber-Schäfer. Music By – Pierre Oser. Producer – Bayerischer Rundfunk. Recording Supervisor – Holger Buck. C) 1997 Rowohlt Verlag GmbH, Reinbek bei Hamburg. Esau von Philip Kerr ist erschienen als rororo Taschenbuch und im Buchhandel erhältlich (C) + (P) Der Hörverlag GmbH, München 2001. Super-Ferro - Dolby System. Other: ISBN 3-89584-857-3. Rights Society: GEMA.
In his most dazzling thriller to date, Philip Kerr spins a tale of high adventure in which science, politics, and human frailty combine to take us on a stunning foray into the nature of man. Clinging to the Southwest face of Annapurna, the climber cuts another handhold
Philip Adler, American Osteopathic physician. Diplomate: National Board Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery, American Osteopathic Board Obstetrics and Gynecology. Recipient Walter F. Patenge medal of public service Michigan College Osteopathic Medicine at Michigan State University, 1973, Medal of Public Service Ohio U. College. Medicine, 1977, medal of Public Service Oklahoma College Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery, 1977. Adler, Philip was born on January 2, 1925 in New York City. Son of Willie and Ethel (Zichler) Adler. Bachelor of Science, New York University, 1944; . Philadelphia College Osteopathic Medicine, 1947.
Publisher: Holt ISBN 13: 9780385256469. Title: Esau Item Condition: used item in a good condition. Author: Philip Kerr ISBN 10: 0385256469. Read full description. See details and exclusions. See all 3 pre-owned listings.
Walter Francis Kerr (July 8, 1913 – October 9, 1996) was an American writer and Broadway theater critic. He also was the writer, lyricist, and/or director of several Broadway plays and musicals as well as the author of several books, generally on the subject of theater and cinema. Kerr was born in Evanston, Illinois and earned both a . from Northwestern University. He taught speech and drama at The Catholic University of America.
I thought that ESAU was the best book I have ever read. Published by Thriftbooks. com User, 20 years ago. When I read this book, (that my grandmother required,) I was ever so greatful to Philip Kerr to have writen this wonderfully writen book that suspended my mind in suspence too the last momment. Best I've read of an unknown author in a long while. Virtually perfect blend of action and adventure with just the right amount of love, and sense of friendship. Philip Kerr is truly a master on the subject
August 19, 2010 History. 1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read. Are you sure you want to remove Esau from your list? Esau. 1st ed. by Philip Kerr. Published 1997 by Franklin Library in Franklin Center, Pa. Written in English.
Philip Parris Lynott (/ˈlaɪnət/, LY-nət; 20 August 1949 – 4 January 1986) was an Irish musician and songwriter. His most commercially successful group was Thin Lizzy, of which he was a founding member, the principal songwriter, lead vocalist and bassist. He was known for his distinctive plectrum-based style on the bass, and for his imaginative lyrical contributions including working class tales and numerous characters drawn from personal influences and Celtic culture.
Author, Written-By – Philip Kerr.
August 19, 2010 History. Philip Kerr is truly a master on the subject
Postage to Russian Federation. Lord lothian: philip kerr, 1882-1940 by . butler/scotland britain/1960 1ST. Eur 3. 2.
|A||Esau Seite 1|
|B||Esau Seite 2|
|C||Esau Seite 3|
|D||Esau Seite 4|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Der Hörverlag GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Der Hörverlag GmbH
- Author, Written-By – Philip Kerr
- Design – Zeichen & Wunder
- Edited By, Art Direction – Walter Adler
- Editor [Redaktion] – Erwin Weigel
- Engineer – Günter Hess
- Lyrics By [Translated] – Peter Weber-Schäfer
- Music By – Pierre Oser
- Producer – Bayerischer Rundfunk
- Recording Supervisor [Aufnahmeleitung] – Holger Buck
- Technician – Angelika Haller
- Voice Actor – Arkosch Gerstner, Clemens Früstück, Gabriele Gerlach, Horst Sachtleben, Julian Mehnle, Julian Sonner, Montoya Florenciano Daniel, Paul Argyropoulos, Philipp Daniel , Reinhard Glemnitz, Sabine Kastius, Sebastian Adelhardt
- Voice Actor [Alvin] – Christoph Lindert
- Voice Actor [Bill Reichhardt] – Peter Fricke
- Voice Actor [Bryan Perrins] – Gerhard Garbers
- Voice Actor [Byron Cody] – Torsten Nindel
- Voice Actor [Chaz Mustilli] – Andreas Neumann
- Voice Actor [Connie] – Carolin Fink
- Voice Actor [Didier Lauren] – Thomas Meinhardt*
- Voice Actor [Dougal Macdougall] – Ingo Hülsmann
- Voice Actor [Dr. Stella Swift] – Nina Petri
- Voice Actor [Dunham Brindley] – Peter Rühring
- Voice Actor [Hurké Gurung] – Jochen Striebeck
- Voice Actor [Jack Furness] – Elmar Wepper
- Voice Actor [Jon Boyd] – Sebastian Koch
- Voice Actor [Lincoln Warner] – Bernd Dechamps
- Voice Actor [Miles Jameson] – Sebastian Goder
- Voice Actor [Swami Chandare] – Michael Tregor
NotesLaufzeit ca. 100 Minuten
Bayerischer Rundfunk 1999
(C) 1997 Rowohlt Verlag GmbH, Reinbek bei Hamburg.
Esau von Philip Kerr ist erschienen als rororo Taschenbuch und im Buchhandel erhältlich
(C) + (P) Der Hörverlag GmbH, München 2001
Super-Ferro - Dolby System
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 783895 848575
- Other: ISBN 3-89584-857-3
- Rights Society: GEMA