Stick Men is a progressive rock band founded in 2007 by Pat Mastelotto, Tony Levin, and Michael Bernier. Since 2010, the lineup stabilized around Mastelotto, Levin, and Markus Reuter. The band was formed as a vehicle for progressive rock music performed almost exclusively with Chapman Sticks and drums. In 2007, Levin released a solo album entitled Stick Man, consisting of pieces recorded on the Chapman Stick, featuring his King Crimson bandmate Pat Mastelotto on drums.
Prog Noir is a music studio album recording by STICK MEN (Eclectic Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 2016 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Only for completionists (5%).
Complete your Stick Men collection. Stick Men (2). Prog Noir (CD, Album, Unofficial). iapetus Media (2), Unsung Productions (2), Stick Men (2). 4260139121311, SMN1611. Prog Noir (File, ALAC, Album). Moonjune Records, Iapetus GmbH, 7d Media. 4260139121311, SMN1611SA. Prog Noir (CD, Album, Dig). Unsung Productions, Not On Label (Stick Men Self-released).
Stick Men. Released September 30, 2016.
Prog Noir Stick Men. Prog-Rock/Art Rock. Listen on Apple Music. More By Stick Men. See All. Soup.
Had a fun day yesterday: Markus Reuter’s new string quartet album, Heartland arrived (vinyl!) and, already having heard the digital version, I spent the afternoon basking in analog. 22 Nisan, 12:36 ·. Herkese Açık.
|6||A Rose In The Sand / Requiem||4:36|
|9||Embracing The Sun||4:54|
|10||Never The Same||6:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stick Men
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Iapetus GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 7d Media
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Moonjune Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TAKT
- Copyright (c) – Stick Men
- Copyright (c) – Iapetus GmbH
- Copyright (c) – 7d Media
- Copyright (c) – Moonjune Records
- Copyright (c) – TAKT
- Artwork – John Bergin
- Chapman Stick [Stick], Voice – Tony Levin
- Drums [Acoustic], Electronic Drums, Percussion – Pat Mastelotto
- Guitar [U8 And AU8 Touch Guitars], Voice – Markus Reuter
- Layout – Bernhard Wöstheinrich
- Mastered By – Lee Fletcher
- Photography By [Band] – Kai R. Joachim*
- Producer [Post-production], Mixed By [Mix] – Benjamin Schäfer, Markus Reuter
- Producer [Produced By] – Stick Men
- Written-By – Markus Reuter, Pat Mastelotto, Tony Levin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mould SID Code: IFPI T304
- Label Code: LC18925
|4260139121311, SMN1611||Stick Men||Prog Noir (CD, Album)||Unsung Productions, Not On Label (Stick Men Self-released)||4260139121311, SMN1611||Europe||2016|
|AA-004-16-LP||Stick Men||Prog Noir (2xLP, Album, Ltd)||Audio Anatomy||AA-004-16-LP||Europe||2016|
|4260139121311, SMN1611||Stick Men||Prog Noir (CD, Album)||Iapetus , Unsung Productions, Stick Men||4260139121311, SMN1611||US||2016|
|none||Stick Men||Prog Noir (File, ALAC, Album)||Moonjune Records, Iapetus GmbH, 7d Media||none||2016|
|AA-004-16-BOX||Stick Men||Prog Noir (2xLP, Album + 2xCD, Album + Box, Ltd)||Audio Anatomy||AA-004-16-BOX||Europe||2016|