Candiria : Process of Self-Development,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. 10. Elevate in Madness. 11. Down to the Last Element. 12. The Process of Self-Development. 13. Leaving the Atmosphere. Other productions from Candiria. While They Were Sleeping. Toying with Insanities, Vol. 1.
Process of Self Development(1999). Method of Expression. Candiria is a Brooklyn "Urban Fusion" band that combines Metallic Hardcore(Metalcore), Classic Hip Hop, Jazz, and Punk to form this expiremental wonder of a genre. They were formed in 1992 and have been Jamming ever since. They have been signed to various record labels with the most recent being Metal Blade Records.
The Process of Self Development is the third full length, studio album by Candiria. Originally released on MIA records. Now brought to you by Rising Pulse Records. Candiria - Three times Again. Candiria - Onefourtyeight. Candiria - Method Of Expression. Candiria - Temple of Sickness. Candiria - Mathematics.
Album · 1999 · 13 Songs. 13 Songs, 1 Hour 8 Minutes. Released: Aug 3, 1999. 2015 Rising Pulse Records.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Process Of Self. Development (1999) by Candiria. This album has an average beat per minute of 109 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 81/177 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Process of Self. Three Times Again.
Features Song Lyrics for Candiria's Process of Self. Candiria - Process of Self. Development Album Lyrics. Mathematics Lyrics. Candiria Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Three Times Again, 05:51. Onefourtyeight, 01:47. Method of Expression, 03:55. Temple of Sickness, 06:21. Work in Progress, 06:58. The Process of Self-Development, 08:27. Leaving the Atmosphere, 04:23.
You can get here Process of Self. Development Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. What do you think about album "Process of Self. Candiria Beyond Reasonable Doubt. Candiria Surrealistic Madness. Candiria 300 Percent Density
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Three Times Again
Lyrics By [Chapter Four] – Carley Coma
Lyrics By [Chapter Two] – Justin BrannanLyrics By [Chapter Two], Voice [Chapter Two] – Tom Sheehan
|4||Method Of Expression
Drums [Drumset], Bass [Synth Basses], Keyboards – Kenneth*Lyrics By [Chapter Five], Voice [Chapter Five] – Carley ComaLyrics By [Chapter Four], Voice [Chapter Four] – RvjLyrics By [Chapter One], Voice [Chapter One] – Capital SLyrics By [Chapter Three], Voice [Chapter Three] – J. StealthLyrics By [Chapter Two], Voice [Chapter Two] – Agent 19Producer – COMA ProductionsVoice [Freeflow Voice] – SdeeWritten-By – Carley*, Kenneth*
|5||Temple Of Sickness||6:21|
Lyrics By [Chapter Six], Voice [Chapter Six] – Jorge Rosado
|7||Work In Progress
Lyrics By [Chapter Eight], Voice [Chapter Eight] – Jamey JastaLyrics By [Chapter Ten], Voice [Chapter Ten] – Phil Vazquez
Bass – Todd HedrickDrums [Drumset] – Kenneth SchalkKeyboards [Rhodes] – Joe Rybczyk Jr.Score – Tim ByrnesTenor Saxophone – Gary BrooksTrumpet – Tim ByrnesWritten-By – Kenneth*
Lyrics By [Chapter Four], Voice [Chapter Four] – Paul ThorstensonLyrics By [Chapter Two], Voice [Chapter Two] – Carley Coma
|10||Elevate In Madness||5:10|
|11||Down To The Last Element
Bass [Live] – Michael*Drums [Drumset], Bass [Synth Basses], Keyboards – Kenneth*Lyrics By [Chapter Three], Voice [Chapter Three] – Carley ComaLyrics By [Chapters One & Four], Voice [Chapters One & Four] – KrimLyrics By [Chapters Two & Five], Voice [Chapters Two & Five] – Capital SProducer – COMA ProductionsWritten-By – Carley*, Kenneth*
|12||The Process Of Self.Development||8:27|
|13||Leaving The Atmosphere
Written-By, Producer – Carley Coma, Kenneth Schalk
- Pressed By – Color Film Corporation
- Recorded At – Purple Light Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – 800-Pound Gorilla Music
- Published By – The Bicycle Music Company
- Artwork [Visual Manipulation], Layout, Design – Coma Graphics
- Band [Candiria], Bass [5 String Fretted], Bass [Fretless] – Michael Macivor
- Band [Candiria], Drums [Drumset], Percussion, Keyboards [Rhodes], Keyboards [Keys], Noises [Bubblewrap], Didgeridoo – Kenneth Schalk
- Band [Candiria], Guitar – Eric Matthews
- Band [Candiria], Guitar, Electric Guitar [10 String], Acoustic Guitar – John Lamacchia
- Band [Candiria], Vocals [Vocalizations] – Carley Coma
- Engineer [Asst.] – Francine*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Ken Schalk*, Michael Barile, Nitebob
- Illustration [Background Drawings On Lyrics To Track Four & Eleven - 1999] – Deems
- Lyrics By [Except Where Noted] – Carley Coma
- Mastered By – Roger Lian
- Music By [Except Where Noted] – Candiria
- Musician [Additional], Bagpipes – Kevin Greenland
- Musician [Additional], Trumpet [Additional] – Tim Byrnes (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9, 11)
- Photography By [Band] – Toby Wales*
- Producer – Candiria, Michael Barile
NotesRecorded at Purple Light Studios, Brooklyn, NY.
Mastering at Masterdisk, NYC
Every song is subdivided into chapters. Reflected in credits.
© 1999 800.Pound Gorilla .SESAC. Administered by The Bicycle Music Co.
There are no triggers or samples at all on this recording. All sounds are intentional and were created by humans on objects made by humans.
Enhanced "See.D" contains:
- menues for each band member, providing several photos and a quick bio.
- a press section that provides quotes from various magazines that have done a write-up on the band.
- a "Hip Hop Mix" section where you can play various sound clips of different rap parts to the song "Statistics", which appears on the "New York's Hardest 2" compilation on Black Pumpkin Records (BP9723).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 57674 10082 8
- Matrix / Runout: SM2850A COLORFILM CORP 300682
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 7V03
- Rights Society: SESAC