Rock Action release the new album by Swervedriver. The record presents a band moving with real time and real life vitality, showcasing new tricks alongside classic hallmarks. LP - Heavyweight Black Vinyl with Download. LP+ - Limited Heavyweight Red Vinyl with Download. Genre UK & EU. More from Swervedriver. Think I'm Gonna Feel Better, Reflections.
Whether or not Future Ruins is the record that finally breaks Swervedriver through to the masses, it shows the band are still making their own breakthroughs. 80. Not only is Future Ruins a welcome addition to the Swervedriver canon.
Future Ruins centres on the political climate in which it was made; Swervedriver are clearly pissed off with how things are, a theme which drips from every fibre of this body of work. It is in this overall tone that the album suffers, as there is little let up in this negativity as an all-encompassing feeling of suffocation takes hold of the listener. In trying to make listeners confront dark times, Swervedriver has only made an album that will bore before it has the intended impact.
Swervedriver's track-by-track guide to new album Future Ruins. By Briony Edwards (Louder) 2019-01-24T15:38:43Z Louder. Swervedriver frontman Adam Franklin talks us through new album Future Ruins, one track at a time. As Swervedriver wrapped up a series of dates devoted to performing their classic albums Raise and Mezcal Head at the tail-end of 2017, one thing became clear to the band's vocalist and chief songwriter Adam Franklin: the time to record another album was nigh. That tour finished in LA, so it seemed like the perfect time to record," Franklin tells Louder over the telephone from his Oxford home
We are ruled by fools These are future ruins That the king is insane Is now old news. Future Ruins" Track Info.
Future Ruins (LP, Album, Red). Future Ruins (CD, Album). Vinyl Junkie Recordings. Future Ruins (CD, Album, Dig).
DOWNLOAD Swervedriver – Future Ruins ALBUM Zip. Swervedriver Future Ruins Album Zip Download. Listen & Download Below: Tracklist: . ary Winter . he Lonely Crowd Fades In The Air . uture Ruins . heeascending . rone Lover . piked Flower . verybody’s Going Somewhere & No-One’s Going Anywhere . olden Remedy . ood Times Are So Hard To Follow 1. adio-Silent.
|A2||The Lonely Crowd Fades In The Air||4:13|
|B2||Everybody's Going Somewhere & No-One's Going Anywhere||3:49|
|B4||Good Times Are So Hard To Follow||3:09|
- Copyright (c) – Dangerbird Records LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dangerbird Records LLC
- Recorded At – Make Records Studios
- Recorded At – Seaside Studios Brighton
- Mixed At – Narcissus Studios
- Mastered At – Turan Audio
- Copyright (c) – Superior Publishing
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-103609
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-103610
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Ari Judah, Calum Landeau
- Lacquer Cut By – DC*
- Layout [Sleeve Layout] – Adam Franklin, Locksley Taylor
- Mastered By – Tim Turan
- Mixed By – John Catlin
- Performer – Adam Franklin, Jimmy Hartridge*, Mick Quinn, Mikey Jones
- Photography By – Spencer Bewley
- Producer [Produced By] – Swervedriver
- Recorded By – TJ Doherty*
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Swervedriver
NotesMixed at Narcissus Studios, London
Recorded at MAKE Records Studios, Los Angeles and Seaside Studios, Brighton
Assisted by Ari Judah in Los Angeles and Calum Landeau in Brighton
© 2019 Superior Publishing
© ℗ 2019 Dangerbird Records LLC
Indie store exclusive on limited red vinyl with a Swervedriver slipmat. Includes an MP3 download card.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On artwork, printed): 8 42803 01801 7
- Barcode (On artwork, scanned): 842803018017
- Barcode (Sticker, printed): 8 42803 01807 9
- Barcode (Sticker, scanned): 842803018079
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): SCRAWL & SCREAM DGB180 A S-103609 DC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): HOMELESS HOMECOMING DGB180 B S-103610 DC
|ROCKACT121LP||Swervedriver||Future Ruins (LP, Album, Red)||Rock Action Records||ROCKACT121LP||UK & Europe||2019|
|DGB180-1||Swervedriver||Future Ruins (LP, Album)||Dangerbird Records||DGB180-1||US||2019|
|DGB180-2||Swervedriver||Future Ruins (CD, Album, Dig)||Dangerbird Records||DGB180-2||US||2019|
|VJR-3214||Swervedriver||Future Ruins (CD, Album)||Vinyl Junkie Recordings||VJR-3214||Japan||2019|
|ROCKACT121CD||Swervedriver||Future Ruins (CD, Album, Dig)||Rock Action Records||ROCKACT121CD||UK & Europe||2019|