Lost And Found (Album). John Carradine, Loretta Swit, Keith Carradine, Martin Scot Kosins - The Land Where Dreams Are Made (Album). Open Sky Records, Open Sky Records.
Listen to music from Keith Carradine like I'm Easy, It Don't Worry Me & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Keith Carradine. Keith Ian Carradine (born August 8, 1949) is an American actor, singer and songwriter who has had success on stage, film and television. In 1976, he won an Oscar for Best Original Song, with his song "I'm Easy" from the film "Nashville", directed by Robert Altman.
Keith Ian Carradine (born August 8, 1949) is an American actor who has had success on stage, film and television. He is perhaps best known for his roles as Wild Bill Hickok in the HBO series Deadwood and FBI agent Frank Lundy in Dexter. In addition, he is a Golden Globe and Academy Award winning s. ore . Year: 1978.
Album: Lost And Found. Keith Carradine - SAN DIEGO SERENADE Lost And Found, 2006 04:17. Artist: Keith Carradine.
Listen to the biggest hits from Keith Carradine, including I'm Easy, Never Met a Man I Didn't Like, Love Conquers Nothing, and more. In the wake of that success, Carradine recorded a full album of the same name, which was issued in 1976; the follow-up, Lost & Found, appeared in 1978, after which Carradine returned to acting full-time. In 1991, Carradine returned to musical theater, creating the title role in The Will Rogers Follies, which earned him a Tony nomination. Three years later, Carradine narrated the children's video release of Annie Oakley. Collector's Choice issued I'm Easy and Lost & Found as a two-fer package in 2004.
Keith Carradine is a member of the famous Hollywood Carradine family, son of John Carradine and younger half-brother of David Carradine. Video with Keith Carradine.
Listen to albums and songs from Keith Carradine.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Jeff EyrichWritten-By – Dewayne Blackwell
|A2||Love Conquers Nothing
Vibraphone [Vibes] – Alan Estes
|A3||Smile Again, Laugh Again
Congas, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Alan EstesPiano – Dewayne Smith
|A4||San Diego Serenade
Arranged By [Oboe] – Artie ButlerBass – Jim HughartOboe, Soloist – Gene CiprianoWritten-By – Tom Waits
Arranged By [Cello] – Tony BergCello – Dennis Karmazyn
Congas, Percussion – Alan EstesSynthesizer – Steve Porcaro
|B2||Rise And Shine
Claves – Jim KeltnerCongas, Percussion – Alan Estes
|B3||Love Of The Blues
Backing Vocals – Brooks Arthur, Susan MorseBass – Jim HughartPiano – Dewayne Blackwell
Percussion – Alan EstesSynthesizer – Dewayne BlackwellWritten-By – John Lennon/Paul McCartney*
Bass – Jeff EyrichPiano – Dewayne BlackwellSaxophone – Jim Horn
Bass – Jeff EyrichGuest [Special Appearance] – Decibel JonesOther [Gnuclear Gnats] – J. K.Synthesizer – Dewayne Blackwell
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Asylum Records
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Published By – Cornerstone Publishing Co.
- Published By – Easy Music
- Published By – Fifth Floor Music, Inc.
- Published By – It Rains Music
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Maclen Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Acoustic Guitar – Keith Carradine (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2 to B5), Tony Berg (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B4, B6)
- Arranged By – Tony Berg
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Allan Nicholls, Tony Berg
- Art Direction – Tony Lane
- Backing Vocals – Allan Nicholls (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B4, B6), Cristina Raines* (tracks: A1, A3, B1), Dennis Cooley (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2, B4, B6), Keith Carradine (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2, B4, B6), The "The"
- Bass – Ray Neopolitan (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B2, B4)
- Coordinator [Production] – Ivy Skoff
- Drums – Jim Keltner (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B6)
- Electric Guitar – Tony Berg (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B4 to B6)
- Engineer – Bob Merritt, Brooks Arthur
- Keyboards – Dewayne Smith (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2, B4, B6)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By [Back Cover & Inner Sleeve] – Mary Ellen Mark
- Photography By [Cover] – Maureen Lambray
- Producer – Brooks Arthur
- Written-By – Keith Carradine (tracks: A2, A3, A5 to B3, B5, B6), Tony Berg (tracks: B3, B6)
NotesThis release was not pressed by PRC Recording Company, Compton, CA.
[Sleeve:] ℗ & ©1978 Elektra/Asylum Records. [...] A Division of Warner Communications Inc.
[disc label] ℗1978 Asylum Records
Printed in U.S.A.
Mfg. by Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records / A Division of Warner Communications Inc.
Lyrics are printed on the inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side Lost (A) label): 6E-114-A SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side Found (B) label): 6E-114-B SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side Lost (A) Runout etched): 6E-114 A SP S[sideways]
- Matrix / Runout (Side Found (B) Runout etched): 6E-114 B SP SP
- Pressing Plant ID (On Labels): SP
|6E-114||Keith Carradine||Lost And Found (LP, Album)||Asylum Records||6E-114||US||1978|
|6E-114||Keith Carradine||Lost And Found (LP, Album, Promo)||Asylum Records||6E-114||US||1978|
|P-10486Y||Keith Carradine||Lost And Found (LP, Album, Promo)||Asylum Records||P-10486Y||Japan||1978|
|S 90.052||Keith Carradine||Lost And Found (LP, Album)||Asylum Records||S 90.052||Spain||1978|
|6E-114||Keith Carradine||Lost And Found (LP, Album, TP)||Asylum Records||6E-114||US||1978|