Members: Nikica Marković, Sandro Marković, Vlada Milutinović. Variations: Viewing All Prslook band. Kolektiv, Prslook Band, Prsluk Bend. Pusti Perje Neka Leti (Album).
Listen to music from Prslook Band like Abe da de. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Prslook Band. As kids they formed a few bands, so that they could finally record a LP called "1000 milja između nas" ("1000 miles between us") as a band named "Od Srca" ("From the Heart"), just before the demise of the second Yugoslavia in 1991. Sandro and Nikica arrived with their family in Niš, Serbia as fugitives, where they both finished Faculty of Medicine.
PRSLOOK BAND - Nestani - RMX 2015 - TATTOO SPOT. PRSLOOK BAND - Nestani - RMX 2015 - TATTOO SPOT.
Find information about.
Original spelling: Прслук бенд.
Chords for PRSLOOK BAND Ja samo znam, HQ, official video. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. PRSLOOK BAND Ja samo znam, HQ, official video.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Ne Šalji Mi Pismo||3:09|
|A2||Barem Slaži Me||3:31|
|A3||A Be, Da Be
Featuring – Bata Đoša
|A4||Neverna Si Nevena||3:20|
|A5||Otrov'o Sam Suzama||4:10|
|A6||Pijan Čekam Noćima||4:35|
|B7||Hajde Sipaj Piće
Featuring – Afrodizijak
|B8||Još Čekam Te||4:13|
|B10||Ako Sam To Zaslužio||3:35|
|B11||A Be, Da Be (Radio Edit Version)||3:26|
- Printed By – Štamparija Matija
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – City Records
- Copyright (c) – City Records
- Recorded At – Studio Moby
- Recorded At – Studio London
- Mixed At – Studio Moby
- Mixed At – Studio London
- Acoustic Guitar – Boris Nikolić
- Arranged By, Producer – Boris Nikolić (tracks: A1 to B8, B10, B11), Vlada Milutinović (tracks: B9)
- Backing Vocals – Arijana Katavić (tracks: A3, A4, B10, B11), Dejan Jelisavčić (tracks: A6), Leontina Vukomanović* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to A6, B8 to B10)
- Bouzouki – Bane Kljajić
- Design – Ivan Radosavljević - Rvan*
- Electric Guitar – Zoran Petrović
- Liner Notes – Nikica*, Sandro*
- Lyrics By – Aleksandar Vlahović (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B7), Bata Zlatković (tracks: A3), Dejan Jelisavčić (tracks: A1), Nikica Marković (tracks: A4, B8, B9, B10), Sandro Marković (tracks: A4, B8, B9, B10)
- Mastered By [Post Production] – Danilo Pavićević (tracks: 9), Srđan Moby* (tracks: A1 to B8, B10, B11)
- Mixed By – Goran Šimpraga
- Music By – Aleksandar Vlahović (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B7), Bata Zlatković (tracks: A3), Dejan Jelisavčić (tracks: A1), Mile Novković (tracks: A2, A6), Nikica Marković (tracks: A4, B8, B9, B10), Sandro Marković (tracks: A4, B8, B9, B10)
- Orchestra – Čičino (tracks: A6)
- Other [Director] – Bane Stojanović
- Other [Hair Styling] – Ivan Vasiljev - Mali
- Other [Make Up] – Marko Fox
- Other [Styling] – Monto Bene
- Other [Stylist] – Zvonimir Mitrović
- Photography By – Leontina Vukomanović*
- Product Manager [Editor] – Goran Tomanović
- Production Manager [Editor-in-chief] – Milica Mitrović
- Recorded By – Nenad Stojanović
Recorded and mixed at studio Moby, except for track B9 - studio London.
Album was done from August 2001. until June 2002.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 606004 170538
- Rights Society: SOKOJ
|CD 000 184||Prslook band||So Na Ranu (CD, Album)||City Records||CD 000 184||Yugoslavia||2002|