Realizzato Nel Mese Di Marzo '85 Negli Studi "Green House" Di Cittadella.
Massimo Antonio Boldi (born July 23, 1945) is an Italian stand-up comedian and actor. Boldi was born in Luino on 23 July 1945. In 1955 his family moved to Milan, where he joined evening classes and began working as a window-dresser and then as a door-to-door salesman for a pastry company. In 1968 he started performing in cabaret. In the 1970s he did not perform, but managed a bar-latteria in Milan. On September 29, 1973, he married Marisa Selo (cousin of Formula One driver Michele Alboreto).
Massimo Boldi (Artist) Format: Vinyl.
lt; Previous Next . Popular News. Look: Philip Rivers' funny reactions in Patriots game spark memes Man Utd players hail keeper David De Gea with selfies and hilarious memes Frustrated Philip Rivers video gets hilarious meme treatment 36 Killer Pics For Your Daily Dose of Distraction What Is The How Hard Did Aging Hit You Challenge?
Massimo Boldi, Actor: A spasso nel tempo.
|A2||Non Lo Sapessi Ma Lo So||2:50|
|A3||Chierichetto Di Chiasso||5:33|
|A4||Dai,Dai Part. 1||0:10|
|A5||Vergogna Delle Vergogne||3:57|
|A6||Bestia Che Figura||4:05|
|B1||La Me' Vegia Milan||5:38|
|B2||Dai,Dai Part. II||0:48|
|B5||Mago Di Napoli||4:50|
|B6||Si Presenta Bene||0:12|
- Arranged By – Diego Michelon
- Bass – Fiorenzo Delegà
- Choir – Le Due Cristine Di Padova (Sartori E Dori), Lucia Frasson
- Drum – Francesco Casale
- Engineer – Laurent Gelmetti
- Engineer [Assistant] – Paolo Tinelli
- Graphics – Studio Crazy Corner
- Guitar – Maurizio Filippi
- Keyboards – Diego Michelon
- Photography By – Rino Petrusino*
- Producer – Giulio Cavalli
- Programmed By – Giorgio Gabrielli, Massimo Lorenzoni