Old Man Gloom is an extreme metal band originally formed in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States, but now based in Massachusetts. The group, formed by Aaron Turner of Isis and Santos Montano, expanded to become a sort of supergroup in the Boston hardcore and metalcore scene.
Complete your Old Man Gloom collection.
Band Name Old Man Gloom. Labels Tortuga Recordings. Music StyleSludge Metal. Members owning this album3. 1. Afraid of. 2. Flood I. 3. Simian Alien Technology: Message Received.
Old Man Gloom chronology. Seminar II: The Holy Rites of Primitivism Regressionism (2001). Old Man Gloom is an extreme metal band originally formed in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States, but now based in Massachusetts.
This is Old Man Gloom's fifth album, their first in eight years. They weren't on hiatus, just busy writing the greatest album in music history. That makes them the proud progenitors of the five greatest albums of all time, "NO" being number one. "NO" is like "one", only spelled backwards and without the "E". - Old Man Gloom are playing shows in 2012 and 2013, just in time for the collapse of the global economy. The acronym for Old Man Gloom is "OMG" . thompsonborge this album will stand the test of any fucking time ever. it is soooo freaking heavy and good. tomorrow it will be any of the other tracks. not a dull moment here. scot moriarty it's like, real heavy.
Resolving the De-Evolution Conflict – 20:5114. Scraps Theatre Presents: Confusion in Five Movements – 22:22. Lovely Grey 3 years ago. +szubek47 these are incorrect.
|3||Simian Alien Technology: Message Received||3:27|
|4||Sonic Wave Of Bees||1:21|
|5||Sonar Enlightenment Program||5:42|
|7||The Exploder Whale||1:01|
|9||An Evening At The Gentleman's Club For Apes||0:55|
|11||Test Result: Alien Ape Distress Signal||1:54|
|13||Resolving The De-Evolution Conflict||1:31|
- Recorded At – Stepbridge Studios
- Mastered At – M Works Mastering Studio, Cambridge, MA
- Pressed By – IWDigital.com
- Backing Vocals – Juan Perez (tracks: 2, 8, 12)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Santos Montano
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Eric Pud Gallegos
- Mastered By, Edited By – Dave Merullo (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14), Old Man Gloom (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14)
- Mixed By, Engineer, Producer – Tim Stroh (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12)
- Photography By – Justin Rudy Fiset, Mister Gilligan
- Producer – Old Man Gloom (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12)
- Recorded By, Mastered By – Aaron Turner (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14)
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Sampler, Noises, Artwork – Aaron Turner
Notes1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 recorded in August 1999 at Stepbridge studios, Santa Fe NM.
3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14 recorded and mixed at the Hydra Head Compound July - September 1999.
Edited and mastered at M Works in Cambridge MA in September 1999.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: IWDIGITAL.COM-2541 10-79151
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LM61
- Mould SID Code: IFPI V504
|MB039, #39||Old Man Gloom||Meditations In B (LP, Album)||Magic Bullet Records, Magic Bullet Records||MB039, #39||US||2003|
|HH66-145||Old Man Gloom||Meditations In B (LP, Ltd, RM, Cle)||Hydra Head Records||HH66-145||US||2015|
|HYH145||Old Man Gloom||Meditations In B (LP, Album, TP)||Hydra Head Records||HYH145||US||Unknown|
|HH66-145||Old Man Gloom||Meditations In B (LP, Album, Ltd, RM, Yel)||Hydra Head Records||HH66-145||US||2015|
|none||Old Man Gloom||Meditations In B (A Soundwave Replication Dissertation On Alien Simian Technology In 13 Parts) (13xFile, MP3, Album, RE, RM, 320)||Hydra Head Records||none||US||2015|