Welcome to the Club ranks a cut below Vices, with a cleaner production and performances that push Kick Axe into more radio-friendly territory, but also tend to mute some of the exuberance of the debut. Lead singer George Criston sounds a bit more reigned in, and, while he continues to deliver uniformly strong performances, his over-the-top personality is slightly less dominant than before. But even if Welcome to the Club doesn't quite capture the essence of Kick Axe the way Vices did, that's not to say it isn't a good record
Welcome to the Club is the second studio album by Canadian heavy metal band, Kick Axe. The album was released in 1985. This album was released on Pasha Records, and reissued in 2000 as part of the "Sony Rewind" series. Singles from Welcome to the Club. With a Little Help from My Friends", "Can't Take It With You" Released: 1985. Comin' After You", "Feel The Power" Released: 1985.
Welcome to the Club is the second studio album by Canadian heavy metal band, Kick Axe. The album was released in 1985, this album was released on Pasha Records, and reissued in 2000 as part of the "Sony Rewind" series. 1. Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium.
Kick Axe is a Canadian heavy metal band from Regina, Saskatchewan.
Welcome to the Club (1985) by Kick Axe. Labels: Pasha. Genres: Heavy Metal Members: George Criston, Raymond Harvey, Larry Gillstrom, Victor Langen, Brian Gillstrom, Cameron Hawkins. Welcome to the Club Information. Track listing (Songs).
Kick Axe. Style: pop. Album year: 1985. Kick Axe - Feel the Power 03:49. Kick Axe - With a Little Help from My Friends 04:32.
|1||Welcome To The Club||4:50|
|2||Feels Good - Don't Stop||3:21|
|3||Comin' After You||5:00|
|4||Make Your Move||3:53|
|5||Never Let Go||5:18|
|7||Can't Take It With You||3:42|
|8||Too Loud... To Old||2:53|
|9||Feel The Power||3:50|
|10||With A Little Help From My Friends||4:35|
- Recorded At – Metalworks Studios
- Recorded At – The Pasha Music House
- Mixed At – The Pasha Music House
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Manufactured By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Art Direction, Design, Cover – Hugh Syme
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Victor Langen
- Co-producer – Suzanne DuBarry
- Coordinator – Carol Peters, Gail Lee, Karen Chamberlain
- Drums, Vocals – Brian Gillstrom
- Engineer – Ed Stone , Hanspeter Huber*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Woltman, Kevin Arst, Noel Golden
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Larry Gillstrom
- Lead Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Raymond Harvey (tracks: Raymond Arthur Harvey)
- Lead Vocals – George Criston
- Management – Garry M. Stratychuk
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Percussion [Additional], Keyboards [Additional] – Randy Bishop, Spencer Proffer
- Photography By, Cover – Dimo Safari
- Producer – Randy Bishop, Spencer Proffer
NotesPrinted in the U.S.A.
© 1985 CBS Inc. / ℗ 1985 CBS Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0746440095892
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-020095
|FZ 40095||Kick Axe||Welcome To The Club (LP, Album)||Pasha||FZ 40095||Canada||1985|
|199AM3470||Kick Axe||Welcome To The Club (CD, Album, RM)||MNF Brazil||199AM3470||Brazil||2004|
|FZ 40095, KJPL-0479||Kick Axe||Welcome To The Club (LP, Album)||Pasha, Jigu Records Corporation||FZ 40095, KJPL-0479||South Korea||1986|
|EPC 26697||Kick Axe||Welcome To The Club (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 26697||Greece||1986|
|ELPS 4533||Kick Axe||Welcome To The Club (LP, Album, Promo)||Epic||ELPS 4533||Australia||1985|