Rice & Curry" is a song recorded by Swedish Eurodance artist Dr. Bombay. It was released in 1998 as the third single from his debut album Rice & Curry. The song has a humorous tone and is sung from the perspective of Dr. Bombay, a rice and curry chef who operates a restaurant in Calcutta while his uncle, a rice farmer, is on holiday. His eventual frustration with the negative response to his food leads him to re-brand his rice as glue to much success.
Dr Bombay, Dr. Bombay - Rice & Curry. Dr Bombay, Dr. Download MP3. MP3 192Kbps, . 1 Mb MP3 128Kbps, . 4 Mb. Dr Bombay.
Album: Rice & Curry. Download Dr Bombay - Rice & Curry. Rice & Curry: Best 2 songs. Dr Bombay - Rice & Curry 04:37. Bombay - Rice & Curry 03:12. Album: Rice & Curry. Dr Bombay: best 2 tracks. Dr Bombay - Calcutta Calcutta, 1998 04:16. Dr Bombay - Dr Boom-Bombay Rice & Curry, 1998 03:22.
Bombay Stocholm To Bombay 2018. Top Songs By Dr Bombay. 1. Calcutta (Original Version;Taxi,, Taxi, Taxi). The Tiger Took My Family). 4. Calcutta 2008 Basshunter Remix. 6. Rice & Curry (Extended Version). 153. 15. "Rice & Curry" Album Outro.
Once you pop Rice & Curry (that name) into your cd player. You know this is going to be something special. After the intro the pop brings it full on with the real album opener Dr. Boom-Bombay. He goes at the keyboard as a mad mother er slapping those white thingies as they where flies in his eyes. This goes on without mercy for the whole album. There is not a single track who breaks the formula of: ound". Another pretty great aspect of this record is the lyrics.
Rice & Curry albümüne ait şarkıları görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz. En çok dinlenen, en popüler şarkıcılar, albümler ve şarkılar muzikdinle. This is the comedy of Dr. Bombay You're not feeling very good? You've got to see the doctor today. Many many people in my family tree Almost everybody looks exactly like me 42 Cousins, I will never be alone Every 20 seconds there's a ring on my phone. My uncle's brothers sister is my mother in law I don't know, I don't know, tell me There's only one thing that I really know for sure That I am, that I am Crazy. Oh oey oh I'm Dr Boom Bombay Oh oey oh Yes I am the doctor Oh oey oh I'm Dr Boom Bombay Oh oey oh Come and see the doctor
|3||Calcutta (Taxi, Taxi, Taxi)||3:20|
|4||Rice & Curry||3:13|
|6||S.O.S. (The Tiger Took My Family)||3:26|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Sweden AB
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music Sweden AB
- Produced At – New Touch Studio
- Recorded At – New Touch Studio
- Mixed At – New Touch Studio
- Produced At – Extensive Studio
- Recorded At – Extensive Studio
- Mixed At – Extensive Studio
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Manufactured By – Unknown (IR) – IR DRB11052
- Art Direction, Design – MB Produktion
- Lyrics By – C. Zamini* (tracks: 3, 6, 11), Dea'n* (tracks: 2, 7 to 9), Robert Uhlmann (tracks: 2 to 10), Robin Rex (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7 to 10)
- Music By – C. Zamini* (tracks: 3, 6), Dea'n* (tracks: 2, 7 to 9), Robert Uhlmann (tracks: 2 to 11), Robin Rex (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7 to 11)
- Photography By – Frasse Franzén , MB Produktion, Mrs. Bombay
- Producer, Arranged By, Recorded By, Mixed By – Dea'n* (tracks: 2, 7 to 9), Robert Uhlmann (tracks: 3 to 6, 10, 11), Robin Rex (tracks: 3 to 6, 10, 11)
NotesMastered at Cuttingroom, Stockholm, Sweden.
Tracks 2, 7, 8 and 9 produced, arranged, recorded and mixed at New Touch Studio, Denmark.
Tracks 3, 4, 5, 6, 10 and 11 produced, arranged, recorded and mixed at Extensive Studio, Sweden.
CD comes with a 4-page (second and third page a white colour) booklet in a standard jewel case with black tray
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 39842 44972 4
- Matrix / Runout: IR DRB11052
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 4281
|3984-24497-2||Dr. Bombay||Rice & Curry (CD, Album)||WEA||3984-24497-2||Sweden||1998|
|3984-24497-2||Dr. Bombay||Rice & Curry (CD, Album)||WEA||3984-24497-2||Europe||1998|
|3984-24497-2||Dr. Bombay||Rice & Curry (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||3984-24497-2||Germany||1998|
|AMCE-7027||Dr. Bombay||Rice & Curry (CD, Album)||EastWest Japan||AMCE-7027||Japan||1999|
|3984-24497-4||Dr. Bombay||Rice & Curry (Cass, Album)||WEA||3984-24497-4||Europe||1998|