Scars on Broadway is the first studio album by Scars on Broadway, a band consisting of System of a Down members Daron Malakian and John Dolmayan. The album contains fifteen tracks, all written by Malakian. The album opened at on the Billboard 200 with 24,000 copies.
album: "Dictator" (2018) (as Daron Malakian And Scars On Broadway). Lives Angry Guru Dictator Fuck And Kill Guns Are Loaded Never Forget Talkin' Shit Till The End We Won't Obey Sickening Wars Assimilate. other songs: Fucking Talking Shit.
Listen free to Scars on Broadway – Scars On Broadway (Serious, Funny and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Scars on Broadway began recording on September 27, 2007. For the recording of their debut album, the two will be "accompanied by some great musicians. On December 6, 2007, the drum tracks for the album had been finished and the band moved into the next stage of recording. On July 25, the band released a teaser for the album featuring the song "Babylon". The band has released "They Say" as their first airplay single The song "Enemy" contains a part of the System of a . .
|6||World Long Gone||3:16|
|7||Kill Each Other/Live Forever||3:05|
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – Pulse Recording
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Recorded At – Steakhouse Studios
- Artwork By – Vartan Malakian
- Backing Vocals – Franky Perez
- Design [Cover And Inlay] – Sandra Cano
- Design [Package] – Brandy Flower
- Drums – John Dolmayan
- Engineer – Dave Schiffman*
- Engineer [Additional], Edited By [Additional] – John Silas Cranfield
- Engineer [Assistant] – Clifton Allen
- Keyboards, Percussion – Danny Shamoun
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Ryan Williams
- Producer – Daron Malakian
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Organ, Mellotron – Daron Malakian
- Written-By – Daron Malakian
NotesAdditional Recording @ Steakhouse Studio: North Hollywood, CA.
Worldwide Representation: Velvet Hammer Music And Management Group.
Legal Representation: Jon Blaufarb.
Business Management: David Weise & Jacob Jackel For David Weise & Associates, Inc..
A&R For Interscope: Martin Kierszenbaum And Ben Gordon.
Cover Art: ©2008 Jupiterimages Corporation.
Malakian Publishing/Dolmayan Publising (BMI).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02517 78380 5
- Matrix / Runout: G EDC B00 115 9202 01!!
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L005
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0313
- Other (Catalog Number - Disc): B0011592-02
- Other (Catalog Number - Front Sticker): B0011592-02
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): MADE IN USA
|B0011592-02||Scars On Broadway||Scars On Broadway (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||B0011592-02||US||2008|
|none||Scars On Broadway||Scars On Broadway (CD, Album, Promo, Wat)||Interscope Records||none||UK & US||2008|
|none||Scars On Broadway||Scars On Broadway (16xFile, AAC, 256)||Interscope Records||none||US||2008|
|none||Scars On Broadway||Scars On Broadway (CD, Promo, Wat)||Polydor Ltd. (UK), Universal Music Company Ltd.||none||UK||Unknown|
|602517805347||Scars On Broadway||Scars On Broadway (CD, Album, Enh, Dig)||Interscope Records, Velvet Hammer||602517805347||Europe||2008|