More albums from Stanley Turrentine: Let It Go by Stanley Turrentine. Common Touch by Stanley Turrentine. Love’s Finally Found Me by Stanley Turrentine. Nightwings by Stanley Turrentine. Soul Shoutin’ by Stanley Turrentine. More Than A Mood by Stanley Turrentine.
Ain't No Way is a soul jazz music album recording by STANLEY TURRENTINE released in 1981 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. A1 Stan's Shuffle 6:57 A2 Watch What Happens 5:30 A3 Intermission Walk 6:39 B1 Wave 8:14 B2 Ain't No Way 11:02.
Stanley Turrentine & Shirley Scott – Ain t No Way. 6:31. Shirley Scott And Stanley Turrentine 1964 Blue Flames – Full Album.
Joyride is a 1965 studio album by jazz saxophonist Stanley Turrentine. River's Invitation" (Percy Mayfield) – 6:18. I Wonder Where Our Love Has Gone" (Buddy Johnson) – 4:25. Little Sheri" (Stanley Turrentine) – 6:29. Mattie . (Stanley Turrentine) – 5:59. Bayou" (Jimmy Smith) – 6:18. A Taste of Honey" (Ric Marlow, Robert Scott) – 3:57. Gravy Train" (Lou Donaldson) – 4:38 Bonus track on CD. "A Kettle of Fish" (Jack McDuff) – 4:53 Bonus track on CD. Stanley Turrentine – tenor saxophone.
Nightwings (Stanley Turrentine album). Nightwings is an album by jazz saxophonist Stanley Turrentine recorded for the Fantasy label in 1977 and featuring performances by Turrentine with an orchestra arranged and conducted by Claus Ogerman. Papa "T"" (Stanley Turrentine) - 7:23. If You Don't Believe" (Clarence McDonald, Deniece Williams, Fritz Baskett) - 5:48. Joao" (Tommy Turrentine) - 3:40.
other tracks: Stanley Turrentine. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Stanley Turrentine Yours Is My Heart Alone. Stanley Turrentine Ain't No Mountain High Enough. Stanley Turrentine The Way You Look Tonight. Stanley Turrentine Don't Mess With Mister T. 09:51. Stanley Turrentine Vera Cruz.
Stanley Turrentine The Way You Look Tonight.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Watch What Happens||5:30|
|B2||Ain't No Way
Bass – Bob CranshawDrums – Ray LucasGuitar – Jimmy PonderOrgan – Shirley ScottTenor Saxophone – Stanley Turrentine
- Copyright (c) – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Art Direction, Design – Bill Burks
- Bass – Gene Taylor (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Drums – Billy Cobham (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Tony Sestanovich
- Liner Notes – Bob Porter
- Photography By – Giuseppe Pino
- Piano – McCoy Tyner (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Producer [Original Sessions Produced By] – Duke Pearson, Frank Wolff*
- Producer [Produced For Release By] – Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone – Stanley Turrentine
NotesB2 recorded on May 10, 1968.
A1 to B1 recorded on June 23, 1969.
This material is released here of the first time.
|TOCJ-50302||Stanley Turrentine||Ain't No Way (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Blue Note||TOCJ-50302||Japan||2012|