Blind Guardian Discography.
Was Blind Guardian's ode to the fall of Troy a great idea to get the blood running in the band's legions of fans? More or less. Like any track pushing such a huge length, it requires a lot of patience to digest, and not all of the 14+ minutes here glint with brilliant steel or fresh ideas. And then there were the Guardians - 93%. Lucian, June 18th, 2007.
Blind Guardian-And Then There Was Silence guitar tab, guitar tabs, bass tabs, chords and guitar pro tabs. NOTE- file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the .AND THEN THERE WAS SILENCE As recorded by Blind Guardian (From the 2002 Album A NIGHT AT THE OPERA). Transcribed by Fear Fex. Words by Hansi Kürsch Music by Olbrich & Kürsch.
I cannot be freed, I'm falling down As time runs faster, moves towards disaster The ferryman will wait for you, my dear. And then there was silence Just a voice from the other world Like a leaf in an icy world Memories will fade. Misty tales and Poems lost All the bliss and beauty Will be gone Will my weary soul find release for a while At the moment of death I will smile It's the triumph of shame and disease. In the end (Iliad) Raise my hands and praise the day Break the spell show me the (way) In decay The flame of Troy will shine bright.
Download for free and listen to Blind Guardian - And Then There Was Silence. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org B Blind Guardian.
Watch the video for And Then There Was Silence from Blind Guardian's A Night at the Opera for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Connect to this site.
Blind Guardian is a German power metal band formed in the mid-1980s in Krefeld, West Germany. Ten musicians have been a part of the band's line-up in its history, which has consisted of singer Hansi Kürsch, guitarists André Olbrich and Marcus Siepen, and drummer Frederik Ehmke since 2005. It was released in November 2001 as the lead single from their album, A Night at the Opera album. The song is based on The Iliad by Homer and on the Aeneid by Virgil, and narrates the final days of Troy, as foreseen by Cassandra, daughter of the king of the destroyed city. 1998-11-06: Nightfall in Rome: Rome, Italy released: And Then There Was Silence released: 2003-06-14: Coburg, Germany released: Live '98 released
67As time runs faster disaster The ferryman will565331663. 69wait for you my dear344644And then there ence88511Just a voice from the9969961196996996. 71other world865663865Like a leaf in an 72cy world683461Memories will 661883895865. 186ver 6683518770more No hope The blind leads the blind 68910104886434. 188Carry on Though future's e or stallion There's far more inside448881196864. 190We are in at the kill We'll cheerfully y tales and 6858107.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||And Then There Was Silence
Lyrics By – Kürsch*Music By – Olbrich*, Kürsch*
|2||Harvest Of Sorrow
Lyrics By – Kürsch*Music By – Kürsch*, Siepen*, Stauch*
- Marketed By – Virgin
- Distributed By – Virgin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Schallplatten GmbH & Co. KG
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Schallplatten GmbH & Co. KG
- Recorded At – Twilight Hall Studios
- Mixed At – Twilight Hall Studios
- Published By – B.G. Publishing
- Artwork [Design] – Nikolay Simkin (tracks: Nikolay "Dr. Venom" Simkin)
- Artwork [Frontcover] – Anry
- Bass [Guitar] – Oliver Holzwarth
- Choir – Olaf Senkbeil, Rolf Köhler, Thomas Hackmann
- Drums [Uncredited] – Thomen Stauch*
- Effects [Orchestral] – Matthias Wiesner*
- Engineer – Charlie Bauerfeind
- Engineer [Assistant] – Nordin Hammadi Armani*
- Guitar [Uncredited] – André Olbrich, Marcus Siepen
- Keyboards – Matthias Wiesner*, Michael Schüren
- Mixed By – Charlie Bauerfeind
- Producer – Charlie Bauerfeind
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Hansi Kürsch
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24354 60150 7
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI UDEN 5460150 @ 1 1-1-6-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI UDEN 5460150 @ 1 1-1-7-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): EMI UDEN 5460150 @ 1 1-1-10-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): EMI UDEN 5460150 @ 1 1-1-11-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5, 6, 7): EMI UDEN 5460150 @ 1 1-1-1-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 6): IFPI L046
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI L045
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1 to 5): ifpi 1521
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 1504
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 15F4
- Distribution Code: UK:
- Distribution Code: F: PM 514
- ISRC (Track 1): DEG120100831
- ISRC (Track 2): DEG120100521
|7243 5 46015 6 9||Blind Guardian||And Then There Was Silence (12", Single, Ltd, Pic)||Virgin||7243 5 46015 6 9||Germany||2001|
|NEMS 282||Blind Guardian||And Then There Was Silence (CD, Single, Enh)||NEMS Enterprises||NEMS 282||Argentina||2001|
|7836-2||Blind Guardian||And Then There Was Silence (CD, Single, Enh)||Century Media||7836-2||US||2001|
|VICP-61576||Blind Guardian||And Then There Was Silence (CD, Single, Enh)||Victor||VICP-61576||Japan||2001|