A Vision of Misery is rather "a vision of greatness ; it’s the culmination of the US e thrash/death metal hybrid that started in the late-80’s, and brought some of the most shining moments on the American metal scene like Vacant Grave’s Life or Death, Hellwitch’s Syzygial Miscreancy, Atheist’s Piece of Time, Revenant’s Prophecies o. Sadus was responsible for some of the most technical and intricate compositions in metal, and this album displays them at the full potential, although I still prefer the youthful aggression of their previous works. The Spartan musicianship shown on this album proves why they were much more sophisticated, and more capable than many of their peers.
A Vision of Misery is the third full-length album by the thrash metal band Sadus, released in 1992. All songs written and arranged by Sadus. Through the Eyes of Greed" – 4:17. Valley of Dry Bones" – 2:22. Slave to Misery" – 4:01.
Sadus – A Vision Of Misery. Label: Far East Metal Syndicate – APCY-8080, Roadrunner Records – APCY-8080. Released: 21 Jun 1992. Producer, Written-By, Arranged By – Sadus. Recorded By, Engineer, Mixed By – Bill "Fuck All" Metoyer. Vocals, Guitar – Darren Travis.
Sadus - A Vision of Misery 9 songs lyrics: Through the Eyes of Greed, Valley of Dry Bones, Machines, Slave to Misery, Throwing Away the Day, Facelift, Deceptive Perceptions, Under the Knife, Echoes of Forever.
1992 would see the release of Sadus's third full-length album, A Vision of Misery. Released in a year when many long-time thrash metal bands were trading thrash for groove, and originality for mainstream appeal, Sadus was getting more complex, more ambitious, and more mature, without moving away from their roots as a Death/Thrash band, although this release would be more death metal oriented than anything they released before or since.
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл альбомы, free music, бесплатная музыка, свободный обмен музыкой, новинки, раритеты, new and rare music, music discussions, discographies, band history, дискографии, истории групп, обсуждение музыки.
Although a further album for Roadrunner, 1992's A Vision of Misery, resulted in a European headline tour, Sadus found itself labelless upon their return. Further setbacks occurred when Di Giorgio was enticed back to Death for the Individual Thought Patterns album and a subsequent year-long bout of touring. Di Giorgio was to return for club shows with Sadus but before any momentum could be gained Moore bailed out. Sadus as a trio, Elements of Anger and hiatus (1993–2005).
|1||Through The Eyes Of Greed|
|2||Valley Of Dry Bones|
|4||Slave To Misery|
|5||Throwing Away The Day|
|8||Under The Knife|
|9||Echoes Of Forever|
|10||Hands Of Fate|
- Licensed From – Roadrunner Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Apollon Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Marketed By – Metal Mind Productions
- Distributed By – Metal Mind Productions
- Mixed At – Future Disc
- Pressed By – www.vegart.pl – VEGCD 5543
- Pressed By – Vegart – VEGCD 5543
- Art Direction – Patricia Mooney
- Bass, Bass [Fretless] – Steve DiGiorgio
- Cover – Jason Garvin
- Drums – Jon Allen
- Guitar – Rob Moore
- Liner Notes – Steve DiGiorgio
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Photography By [Individual Photos] – Jeff Moore
- Producer – Bill Metoyer, Sadus
- Recorded By, Engineer, Mixed By – Bill "Fuck All" Metoyer* (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Vocals, Guitar – Darren Travis
- Written-By, Arranged By – Sadus
Notes• Released in jewel case with 12-page booklet.
• Issued on a gold disk.
• Tracks 10-11 taken from the Certain Death demo 1987.
Catalog# MASS CD 0992 is printed on the spines.
Catalog# MMP CD DG 0992 is printed on the disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 907785 028777
- Barcode (Scanned): 5907785028777
- Matrix / Runout: [Vegart logo] www.vegart.pl VEGCD 5543 MASS CD DG 0992-2 www.metalmind.com.pl
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ZY02
|RO 9180-1||Sadus||A Vision Of Misery (LP, Album)||Roadracer Records||RO 9180-1||Netherlands||1992|
|MG 2140||Sadus||A Vision Of Misery (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records||MG 2140||Poland||1992|
|RCD 9180, RCD 9180-2||Sadus||A Vision Of Misery (CD, Album)||R/C Records, R/C Records||RCD 9180, RCD 9180-2||US||1992|
|RO 9180-2, RO 9180 2||Sadus||A Vision Of Misery (CD, Album)||Roadracer Records, Roadracer Records||RO 9180-2, RO 9180 2||Netherlands||1992|
|CDM 1207-2802||Sadus||A Vision Of Misery (CD, Album, RE, RM)||CD-Maximum||CDM 1207-2802||Russia||2008|