Complete your Mary McCaslin collection. Sunny California (LP, Album). Sunny California (Cass, Album).
Mary McCaslin (born December 22, 1946 in Indianapolis) is an American folk singer who writes, records and performs contemporary folk music. She has recorded primarily for Philo Records and traveled and performed with her ex-husband, Jim Ringer. Her music ranges from ballads of the old west to her own songs of the new west and modern times. She is regarded as a pioneer of open guitar tunings, and known for her distinctive vocal style. Her influences can be heard in many younger folk performers.
Listen to Mary McCaslin Radio featuring songs from Sunny California free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
As a singer/songwriter who wrote story-songs combining elements of country, folk, and pop, Mary McCaslin was one of the most appealing contemporary folk performers of the 1970s. As a country-folk singer working totally outside of the Nashville sphere, singing of prairies and Old West images in almost mythic terms, her audience was confined to the folk circuit (though within that boundary, it was very wide).
Artists Mary McCaslin Sunny California San Fernando. San Fernando Mary McCaslin. Unknown Submit Tempo. We don't know the tempo for this song, sorry :( But wait, you do!
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Save The Last Dance For Me
Written-By – D. Pomus and M. Shuman*
|A3||The Emigrant Song|
|A4||Old Man From Missouri|
Written-By – Sam Cooke
Written-By – Ivan Ulz
|B4||The Swimming Song
Written-By – Loudon Wainwright*
|B5||The California Zephyr
Written-By – Jim Ringer
- Record Company – Phonogram, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Distributed By – Phonodisc, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Earth Audio Techniques
- Arranged By [Strings, Horns and Woodwinds], Producer [Strings, Horns and Woodwinds] – Jim Tullio
- Art Direction, Design – Mike Doud
- Bass – Tony Markellis
- Bells, Arranged By [Strings, Horns and Woodwinds], Producer [Strings, Horns and Woodwinds] – Elliott Delman
- Drums, Percussion – Billy Kinzie*
- Electric Guitar – Chance Browne (tracks: A4), Paul Asbell (tracks: B1, B2)
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Jay Ungar
- French Horn – Chapin Kaynor
- Marimba – Robert Mortier
- Mastered By – Greg Calby*
- Oboe – Neil Boyer
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Banjo – Winnie Winston (tracks: A4)
- Photography By – Britan Hill*
- Producer, Engineer – Michael Couture
- Producer, Liner Notes, Vocals, Guitar, Banjo – Mary McCaslin
- Strings ["Mariachi"] – Jay Ungar (tracks: A2)
- Written-By – Mary McCaslin (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B3)
NotesA2 and A4 are reversed in track listing on sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): SRM-1-3772-A- 3-CP 1 STERLING GC p
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): SRM.1.3772-B- 3-CP A STERLING GC p
|PH-1099||Mary McCaslin||Sunny California (Cass, Album)||Philo||PH-1099||US||1986|
|3772||Mary McCaslin||Sunny California (LP, TP)||Mercury||3772||US||Unknown|
|PH-1099||Mary McCaslin||Sunny California (LP)||Philo||PH-1099||US||1986|