July 2, 1980 - July 4, 1980. Budokan, Tokyo, Japan. How's Everything (Live).
How's Everything is a fusion music live album recording by SADAO WATANABE released in 1980 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. SADAO WATANABE - How's Everything. Filed under Fusion By SADAO WATANABE.
Sopranino Saxophone – Sadao Watanabe (tracks: 1, 10, 11). Trumpet – Jon Faddis. Written-By – Sadao Watanabe (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10, 11). Notes. Recorded live at Budokan, Tokyo July 2, 3 and 4, 1980. Mixed at SONY/CBS Studio, Tokyo in July 1980. Remote recording system: SCI.
Sadao Watanabe (Artist) Format: Vinyl. Number of Discs: 2. Label: How's Everything - Sadao Watanabe Live At Budokan. Someone gave me this album when I lived in Detroit in 1980. It's been on my top five ever since. Sadly, this is his only good album.
item 2 Sadao Watanabe - How's Everything (Live) -Sadao Watanabe - How's Everything (Live). item 3 watanabe-how& everything: live at budokan (us import) CD new -watanabe-how& everything: live at budokan (us import) CD new. £1. 6. item 4 sadao watanabe-how'S everything- sadao watanabe live at budokan-japan CD B63 -sadao watanabe-how's everything- sadao watanabe live at budokan-japan CD B63. 0. item 5 sadao watanabe-hows everything- sadao watanabe live at budokan-japan CD B63 -sadao watanabe-hows everything-.
Sadao Watanabe (渡辺 貞夫, Watanabe Sadao, born February 1, 1933) is a Japanese jazz musician who plays alto saxophone, sopranino saxophone, and flute. He is known for his bossa nova recordings, although his work encompasses many styles with collaborations from musicians all over the world. He has had over ten albums reach the top 50 Billboard charts and two within the top 10. He has also had numerous albums reach number one on the jazz charts. Sadao Watanabe Plays. Goin' Home Modern Jazz Album. Toshiyuki Myama & His New Herd (excp. Sadao Watanabe Live At The Junk. Dedicated to Charlie Parker. Live) with Dave Grusin, Steve Gadd, Richard Tee, Eric Gale, Anthony Jackson, Jon Faddis.
1984 RENDEZ-VOUS Sadao Watanabe(as) Roberta Flack(vo) Ralph MacDonald(per) Steve Gadd(ds) Eric Gale(eg) Richard Tee(key) Will Lee(eb) Rob Mounsey(syn). George Benson - Breezin' (Full Album) (Vinyl).
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Home Jazz Jazz-funk, Jazz-rock Jazz-funk, Soul Jazz. sadao watanabe live at bodokansadao watanabe - How's everything.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Flute – Sadao Watanabe
|B2||All About Love
Written-By – Dave Grusin
Written-By – Dave Grusin
|D3||My Dear Life||5:21|
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Mixed At – CBS/Sony Studio
- Recorded At – Budokan
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Alto Saxophone – Sadao Watanabe (tracks: A2, B2 to D1)
- Arranged By, Conductor – Dave Grusin
- Concertmaster – Tsuneo Iso
- Congas, Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Design – Kaoru Watanabe
- Drums – Steve Gadd
- Electric Bass – Anthony Jackson
- Electric Guitar – Eric Gale
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Jeff Mironov
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Electric Piano [Yamaha Cp-70] – Dave Grusin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Katsuhiko Satoh, Mikio Takamatsu, Yoshihiro Suzuki
- Management [Personnel Management] – Kentaroh Ogawa*
- Orchestra – The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Photography By – Kazumi Kurigami
- Piano [Yamaha], Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Richard Tee
- Producer – Kiyoshi Itoh
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jim Boyer
- Sopranino Saxophone – Sadao Watanabe (tracks: A1, D2, D3)
- Trumpet – Jon Faddis
- Written-By – Sadao Watanabe (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to C3, D2, D3)
NotesRecorded live at Budokan, Tokyo July 2, 3 and 4, 1980.
Mixed at SONY/CBS Studio, Tokyo in July 1980.
Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS Inc./51 W.52 Street, N.Y. N.Y.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7464-36818-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 07464368181
- Matrix / Runout (Record 1 Side 1): TI AL 36777 1C
- Matrix / Runout (Record 1 Side 2): TI BL 36777 1C
- Matrix / Runout (Record 2 Side 1 [Side 3]): TI AL 36778 ["1AB" - scratched out] / AC
- Matrix / Runout (Record 2 Side 2 [Side 4]): TI BL 36778 IC
|C2X 36818||Sadao Watanabe||How's Everything (2xLP)||Columbia||C2X 36818||US||1980|
|CBS 22081||Sadao Watanabe||How's Everything (2xLP)||CBS||CBS 22081||Netherlands||1980|
|CBS 22081, S CBS 22081, S CBS 84712, S CBS 84713||Sadao Watanabe||How's Everything (2xLP, Album, Gat)||CBS, CBS, CBS, CBS||CBS 22081, S CBS 22081, S CBS 84712, S CBS 84713||UK||1980|
|C2X 36776||Sadao Watanabe||How's Everything (2xLP)||Columbia||C2X 36776||US||1980|
|SICJ 168||Sadao Watanabe||How's Everything (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Sony Records Int'l||SICJ 168||Japan||2016|