Bloodflowers is the eleventh studio album by British alternative rock band The Cure, released in February 2000. The album is seen as a sombre return to form by critics. Bloodflowers was released on 15 February 2000 by record label Fiction. No commercial singles were released from Bloodflowers, but two promotional singles were released to DJs and radio stations: "Out of This World", in January (Europe) and May (. and "Maybe Someday", in January (.
Bloodflowers is the eleventh studio album by gothic rock band The Cure. With Bloodflowers we had a total time of three months from the beginning until the end and I knew exactly where I wanted to go, what we should do. The lyrics were already written at that time. It was like Disintegration – I directed the band and made them play in a certain way.
Bloodflowers" lyrics. this dream never ends" you said "this feeling never goes The time will never come to slip away" "this wave never breaks" you said "this sun never sets again These flowers will never fade" "this world never stops" you said "this wonder never leaves The time will never come to say goodbye" "this tide never turns" you said "this night never falls again. this dream always ends" I said "this feeling always goes The time always comes to slip away" "this wave always breaks" I said "this sun always sets again And these flowers will always fade" "this world always stops" I said "this wonder always leaves The time always comes to say goodbye" "this tide always turns" I said "this night always falls again And.
Released: 15 February 2000. Before we did Blooflowers I actually wanted it to be short album, because I find that seventy minutes of one artist is, almost without exception, too much. So I set a target of forty-five minutes, but, even cutting it down to nine songs, we we’re still over an hour.
The Cure: Bloodflowers (2000). The eleventh Cure album, released in 2000 . Maybe Someday The Last Day of Summer There is No If The Loudest Sound 39 Bloodflowers. See 'Notes' for the album lyrics.
The Cure : Bloodflowers,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. 5. The Last Day of Summer 7. The Loudest Sound. 8. 39. 9. Bloodflowers. Other productions from The Cure.
This album has an average beat per minute of 102 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/180 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Bloodflowers. BPM Profile Bloodflowers. Album starts at 80BPM, ends at 90BPM (+10), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Cure.
|A1||Out Of This World||6:43|
|A2||Watching Me Fall||11:13|
|A3||Where The Birds Always Sing||5:43|
|B1||The Last Day Of Summer||5:36|
|B2||There Is No If...||3:43|
|B3||The Loudest Sound||5:09|
- Distributed By – Universal Music Indonesia
- Artwork – Stylorouge
- Bass – Simon Gallup
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Daryl Bamonte
- Design [Sleeve] – smART
- Design [The Cure Logo] – Alexis Yraola
- Drums, Percussion – Jason Cooper
- Engineer – Paul Corkett, Sasha Jankovic*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Keith Mayer, Sushi Chandrai, Valerie Lambour
- Guitar, 6-String Bass [6String Bass] – Perry Bamonte
- Keyboards – Roger O'Donnell
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper, Martin Granville-Twig
- Other [Practical Solutions] – Nick Ayres
- Other [Space Help] – Chris Parry
- Photography By [All Others] – Robert Smith
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Perry Bamonte
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Paul Cox
- Photography By [Live Shot] – Alex Smith
- Producer, Mixed By – Paul Corkett, Robert Smith
- Voice, Guitar, 6-String Bass [6String Bass], Keyboards, Music By, Lyrics By – Robert Smith
- Written-By – Cooper*, Bamonte*, Smith*, O'Donnell*, Gallup*
NotesMANUFACTURED IN INDONESIA FOR INDONESIAN MARKET ONLY
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 3145431234 9
|FIX 31, 543 123-1||The Cure||Bloodflowers (2xLP, Album)||Fiction Records, Polydor||FIX 31, 543 123-1||UK & Europe||2000|
|FIXCD31, 543 123-2||The Cure||Bloodflowers (CD, Album)||Fiction Records, Polydor||FIXCD31, 543 123-2||Taiwan||2000|
|E2 62236||The Cure||Bloodflowers (CD, Album, Club)||Fiction Records, Elektra||E2 62236||Canada||2000|
|543 123-4||The Cure||Bloodflowers (Cass, Album, Dol)||Fiction Records||543 123-4||Mexico||2000|
|none||The Cure||Bloodflowers (CD, Album, Promo)||Elektra||none||US||2000|