The Visitors is the eighth studio album by Swedish pop group ABBA. It was released on 30 November 1981. With The Visitors, ABBA took several steps away from the "lighter" pop music they had recorded previously and the album is often regarded as a more complex and mature effort.
UMG (от лица компании "Polydor"); CMRRA, UMPG Publishing, BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor, LatinAutor - UMPG, EMI Music Publishing, UBEM, UMPI, SODRAC" и другие авторские общества (9). Композиция. I Let The Music Speak. UMG; UMPI, UBEM, CMRRA, LatinAutor - UMPG, EMI Music Publishing, SODRAC, UMPG Publishing, ASCAP, BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (8).
With The Visitors, ABBA took several steps away from the lighter pop music they had recorded previously and the album is often regarded as a more complex and mature effort. With Benny and Frida going their separate ways, the pain of splitting up was explored yet again in When All Is Said And Done. The major hit single on the album, One Of Us also depicted the end of a love story .
The Visitors is the eighth studio album by Swedish pop group ABBA, released on 30 November 1981.
Their final album together – though not their closing chapter – ‘The Visitors’ broke rank with the past and brought the news that ABBA fans feared. Published on. November 30, 2018. No amount of professional focus could shield the members of ABBA from the fact that the first volume of their incredible story was coming to a close in 1981. With their marriages fractured, an urgent restlessness had begun to creep into the band’s songwriting. While their 1980 album, Super Trouper, had retrenched into a familiar palette of ABBA styles, its follow-up, The Visitors, appeared determined to break rank with much that had gone before. Listen to The Visitorsright now. Песен: 13. The Visitors. Вход в Apple Music выполнен.
Drums – Per Lindvall. The Visitors (LP, Album, Club, SP). Atlantic. The Visitors (Cass, Album, Unofficial).
A album, released just months before ABBA disbanded in 1982. Hits include the title track and When All Is Said and Done. Abba's 1981 swan song is appropriately touched by intimations of loss; The Visitors certainly contains nothing as breezy as "Does Your Mother Know. Far from the listless meanderings of a group on its way out, however, the album is alive with emotion and creativity.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Drums – Per Lindvall
|A2||Head Over Heels||3:45|
|A3||When All Is Said And Done||3:20|
Drums – Per Lindvall
|B1||I Let The Music Speak
Flute, Clarinet – Jan Kling
|B2||One Of Us
Mandolin – The Three Boys
|B3||Two For The Price Of One||3:36|
|B4||Slipping Through My Fingers||3:51|
|B5||Like An Angel Passing Through My Room||3:25|
- Distributed By – Deutsche Grammophon
- Published By – Union Songs AB
- Recorded At – Polar Studios
- Mixed At – Polar Studios
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polar Music International AB
- Copyright (c) – Polar Music International AB
- Acoustic Guitar – Björn Ulvaeus, Lasse Wellander
- Artwork – Rune Söderqvist
- Bass – Rutger Gunnarsson
- Design [Album] – Rune Söderqvist
- Drums – Ola Brunkert
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Lasse Wellander
- Engineer – Michael B. Tretow
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Benny Andersson
- Percussion – Åke Sundqvist
- Photography By – Lars Larsson
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer – Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus*
NotesDigitally recorded and mixed at Polar Music Studios, Stockholm, Sweden.
All songs originally published by Union Songs AB, Stockholm.
℗ 1981 Polar Music International AB, Stockholm
© 1981 Polar Music International AB, Stockholm
Made in West Germany
Aus dem Hause Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft mbH
Julius Kronenbergs Atelje, Skanse, Stockholm [photography location]
This version has "LC 0309" at 6 o'clock at label. "Made in West Germany" in 2 lines. Labels have a black boxed Polydor logo.
The Visitors has "LC 0309" at 9.30 o'clock at label. "Made in West Germany" in 1 line. Labels have a black & white Polydor logo, not boxed.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 1, side A): 2311 122 S1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 1, side B): 2311 122 S2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 1, both sides, etched): CUTTING ROOM SWEDEN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 2, side A): 2311 122 S1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 2, side B): 2311 122 S1..2 C X 1.11
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 2, both sides, etched): CUTTING ROOM SWEDEN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 3, side A, stamped): 2311 122 S1-2 CUTTING ROOM SWEDEN KC 7.1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 3, side B): 2311 122 S2 CUTTING ROOM SWEDEN Q 7A
|POLS 342||ABBA||The Visitors (LP, Album)||Polar||POLS 342||Sweden||1981|
|SD 19332||ABBA||The Visitors (LP, Album, Club, SP)||Atlantic||SD 19332||US||1981|
|MMI 6024||ABBA||The Visitors (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MMI||MMI 6024||Malaysia||Unknown|
|POLCD342||ABBA||The Visitors (CD, Album, RE)||Polar||POLCD342||Europe||1984|
|RL 2-2||ABBA / The John Hall Band||ABBA / The John Hall Band - The Visitors / All Of The Above (LP, Transcription)||Afrts||RL 2-2||US||1981|