Local business · Montreal, QC, Canada. 1,492 people checked in here. Coni Konda is with Adam Gåldīø and 7 others at Jackalope Fest. 18 August at 21:39 · Montreal, QC, Canada ·. J'ai joué à tes jeux J'ai admiré tes vidéos Ce soir je te vois skater à 50 ans toujours comme un pro et en plus avec mon Brow! Merci Tony aujourd'hui je suis un homme heureux. Tony Hawk/Andy McDonald).
An album is a collection of audio recordings issued as a collection on compact disc (CD), vinyl, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century as individual 78-rpm records collected in a bound book resembling a photograph album; this format evolved after 1948 into single vinyl LP records played at 33 1⁄3 rpm. Vinyl LPs are still issued, though album sales in the 21st-century have mostly focused on CD and MP3 formats.
Jackalope festival is the largest action sports event in Canada taking place at at Montreal Olympic Park, the must see event for all adrenaline junkies. It’s the event of the year for adrenaline junkies with over 22,000 people coming far and wide to enjoy a variety of sports and activities, including initiations, demonstrations and e competitions. The goal is to inspire people to be active and discover or rediscover the seven action sports that are featured at the event. Events at Jackalope Festival 2019.
For now, we support: relational databases with the DoctrineDBAL backend. Works with any database supported by doctrine (mysql, postgres,. and has no dependency on java or jackrabbit. For the moment, it is less feature complete. Implementation notes. See doc/architecture. md for an introduction how Jackalope is built. Have a look at the source files and generate the phpdoc.
This album blends ethnic instruments, melodies and rhythms with urban musical styles to create chiNavajazz. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
|2||As Tecka Moon Yekka||3:34|
|3||Hey, Rasta Perro||3:15|
|4||Go 'way The Monk||4:15|
|5||Leaves Eric's Son||2:24|
|6||Nachos Trees Day||4:15|
|10||On The Border||2:36|
- Distributed By – Canyon Records Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R. Carlos Nakai
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Larry M. Yañez
- Copyright (c) – R. Carlos Nakai
- Copyright (c) – Larry M. Yañez
- Published By – Native American Flute Music
- Recorded At – Cereus Recording
- Mastered At – Jack Miller Productions
- Artwork – Larry M. Yañez
- Design – Larry Lindahl
- Flute [Central, North & South American Flutes], Percussion, Vocals [Chanting], Trumpet, Horn [Shell Horn], Performer [Found Objects], Electronics [Electronic Sound Re-processing] – R. Carlos Nakai
- Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Flute [Oaxacan Flutes], Whistle, Percussion, Performer [Found Objects] – Larry M. Yañez
- Mastered By – Jack Miller
- Producer – Larry M. Yañez, R. Carlos Nakai, Robert Doyle
- Recorded By – Allen Moore*
NotesTotal Time: 38:27
Recorded at Cereus Recording, Tempe, Arizona
Mastered at Jack Miller Productions, Phoenix, Arizona
℗© 1993 R. Carlos Nakai & Larry M. Yañez
Distributed by Canyon Records Productions, Phoenix, Arizona
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2933-77003-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: STDX-016505 2
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (DADC Mastering Code): DIDX 016505
- SPARS Code: ADD
|CR-7003||Jackalope||Boat People (A Musical Codex) (Cass, Album, Chr)||Canyon Records||CR-7003||US||1993|