Melt (Straitjacket Fits album). 1990 studio album by Straitjacket Fits. Blow is the third album released in 1993 by New Zealand band, Straitjacket Fits. The album has a harder, less melodic sound than the band's previous albums. This reflects the change of line-up, with Andrew Brough having left the band prior to this album's recording, to be replaced by Mark Peterse. mage: Blow (Straitjacket Fits album). Charles, Prince of Wales. Charles, Prince of Wales is the heir apparent to the British throne as the eldest child of Queen Elizabeth II.
Melt by Straitjacket Fits, released 01 September 1990 1. Bad Note For A Heart 2. Missing Presumed Drowned 3. Melt Against Yourself 4. Headwind 5. Down In Splendour 6. . 7. Quiet Come 8. Such A Daze 9. Skin To Wear 10. Hand In Mine 11. Roller Ride 12. Cast Stone. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
Flying Nun Records, Flying Nun Records.
5. Down in Splendour Lyrics.
This album has an average beat per minute of 141 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 141/141 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. 1. Bad Note for a Heart. 2. Missing Presumed Drowned. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Straitjacket Fits.
Melt Studio album by Straitjacket Fits Released 1990 Recorded July–August 1990, Airforce Studios, New Zealand and Platin. The album reached no. 13 on the New Zealand music charts. The album would later sell a respectable 40,000 copies in the United States. The album spawned three singles, "Bad Note for a Heart", "Down in Splendour", and "Roller Ride"
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Bad Note For A Heart||3:47|
|2||Missing Presumed Drowned||2:53|
|3||Melt Against Yourself||3:37|
|5||Down In Splendour||3:39|
Backing Vocals, Piano – Gavin MacKillop
|8||Such A Daze||3:04|
|9||Skin To Wear
Cello – Helen MountfortTrumpet – Kalju Tonuma
|10||Hand In Mine||2:53|
Guitar [Themax Mirage] – Rex Visible
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Airforce Studios
- Recorded At – Platinum Studios, Melbourne
- Bass – David Wood
- Cover – John Collie
- Drums, Percussion – John Collie
- Producer [Assisted By (airforce)], Engineer [Assisted By (airforce)] – Nick Morgan
- Producer [Assisted By (platinum)], Engineer [Assisted By (platinum)] – Kalju Tonuma
- Producer, Engineer – Gavin MacKillop
- Vocals, Guitar – Shayne Carter
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Andrew Brough
- Written-By – Brough* (tracks: 5, 8, 10), Carter* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12), Fits*
NotesRecorded at Airforce Studios (N.Z.) and Platinum Studios (Aust.) July - August 1990.
Made in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 078221864527
- Barcode (Text): 7822-18645-2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ARCD8645 5/91 1DA4X
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ARCD8645 4/91 1DA2X
|FN174, L 30469||Straitjacket Fits||Melt (LP, Album)||Flying Nun Records, Flying Nun Records||FN174, L 30469||New Zealand||1990|
|FNCD174, D 30469||Straitjacket Fits||Melt (CD, Album)||Flying Nun Records, Flying Nun Records||FNCD174, D 30469||New Zealand||1990|
|261908||Straitjacket Fits||Melt (CD, Album)||Arista||261908||Europe||1990|
|FNMC174, C 30469||Straitjacket Fits||Melt (Cass, Album)||Flying Nun Records, Flying Nun Records||FNMC174, C 30469||Australia & New Zealand||1990|
|AC-8645||Straitjacket Fits||Melt (Cass, Album)||Arista||AC-8645||US||1990|