It was released by Interscope Records on 30 October 2001. Escape" proved to be even more successful than his predecessor "Enrique", which is a rare feat, as most follow-up albums are less successful. To date, the album has sold . million copies in the United States and 10 million copies worldwide
Music video by Enrique Iglesias performing Escape. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 9,989,010 (C) 2001 Interscope Geffen (A&M) Records A Division of UMG Recordings Inc.
This album is dedicated in memory of Eduardo "Tato" Dalmau. Comes in a standard jewel case with a promotional cover sticker and includes a 3x3 panel 'poster style' booklet. Manufacturer code indicates release year 2008. Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS.
Escape booklet Enrique Iglesias Interscope Records 34 2. ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l "Dutch Charts Enrique Iglesias - Escape album" This page also contains chart positions for other international charts published by Hung Medien Hung Medien Retrieved August 26, 2013. "Enrique Iglesias Album & Song Chart History Canadian Albums" Billboard Nielsen Business Media Retrieved August 26, 2013. "Album chart history for Enrique Iglesias" Retrieved August 27, 2013.
It was released by Interscope Records on October 30, 2001, and was later reissued in late 2002, with the addition of three bonus tracks. Iglesias either wrote or co-wrote every track on the album, and has said that for many of the tracks on the album he started out simply with titles that he later based the songs on. The first song to use this method was "Don't Turn Off the Lights", which was originally going to be the title of the album and the first single. Hero", the most popular track from the album, was co-written by Paul Barry and Mark Taylor.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Escape (Album Version)||3:29|
|2||Escape (Boogieman Remix)
Remix – Boogie Brothers*
|3||Escape (StoneBridge Radio Mix)
Remix, Producer [Additional] – StoneBridge
|4||Hero (Thunderpuss Remix)
Remix, Producer [Remix] – Barry Harris & Chris Cox*, ThunderpussWritten-By – Enrique Iglesias, Mark Taylor, Paul Berry*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Produced For – Million Dollar Steve Music, Inc.
- Produced For – StoneBridge Productions
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory Criteria
- Published By – Enrique Iglesias Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Little Devon Music
- Published By – K'Stuff Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Merchandyze Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Made By – Universal M & L, Germany – 51250198
- Pressed By – Universal M & L, Germany
- Backing Vocals – Kara DioGuardi (tracks: 1 to 3), Steve Morales (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Co-producer – Enrique Iglesias (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Ivy Skoff (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Electric Guitar – Aaron Fishbein (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer – Fabian Marasciullo (tracks: 1 to 3), Shane Stoner (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Marc Lee (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Keyboards – David Siegel (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Mixed By – Sebastian Krys (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Producer – Steve Morales (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Producer [Vocal Production] – Enrique Iglesias (tracks: 1 to 3), Kara DioGuardi (tracks: 1 to 3), Steve Morales (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Written-By – David Siegel (tracks: 1 to 3), Enrique Iglesias (tracks: 1 to 3), Kara DioGuardi (tracks: 1 to 3), Steve Morales (tracks: 1 to 3)
Notes"Escape" published by Enrique Iglesias Music / EMI April Music (ASCAP) / Little Devon Music Publishing (BMI) / K'Stuff Publishing (BMI), administered by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Merchandyze Music / Warner Tamerlane (BMI). Produced for Million Dollar Steve Music Inc. Studio: The Hit Factory Criteria, Miami.
Track 3 remix and additional production for StoneBridge Productions 2002.
℗ 2002 Interscope Records © 2002 Interscope Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Made in the EU.
The video is listed as track 5 on the insert. It has .mov as extension an it's 56,9MB of size.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 06949 76912 3
- Barcode (String): 606949769123
- Matrix / Runout: 0609 497 691-2 01 + 51250198
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 06406
|INTR-10685-2||Enrique*||Escape (CD, Single, Promo)||Interscope Records||INTR-10685-2||US||2001|
|497 692-2||Enrique*||Escape (CD, Single, Car)||Interscope Records||497 692-2||UK||2002|
|101850||Enrique*||Escape (CD, Maxi, Enh, Promo)||Magic Records||101850||Poland||2001|
|UNIV 01.02||Enrique Iglesias||Escape (2x12")||Interscope Records||UNIV 01.02||Italy||2002|
|EICDP3||Enrique*||Escape (CD, Single, Promo)||Interscope Records||EICDP3||Europe||2002|