Producer – Ten Seconds. Recorded By – Geza X, Jeff Borgeson, Mark Walk, Steven Scott Smalley. Vocals – Debra Kahan (tracks: 8), Pamela Stonebrook (tracks: 2, 6). Words By, Music By – Ten Seconds. Recorded by Geza X, Paramount Recording Studios and CityLab, Hollywood; Jeff Borgeson, Studio Masters, Los Angeles; Mark Walk, The Sound House, Seattle; Steven Scott Smalley, at home, Sherman Oaks. England, September 14-19, 1995.
Ten seconds may refer to: 10 Seconds, a television game show that aired on The Nashville Network from March 29, 1993 to March 25, 1994. 10 Seconds (song), a 2010 song by Jazmine Sullivan. Ten Seconds", a song by Ane Brun from the 2008 album Changing of the Seasons. Ten Seconds", a song by BLAZE from the 2004 album Blood & Belief. Ten Seconds was a progressive rock band that put out an album on Discipline Global Mobile records in 1996. ten-second runoff, a type of penalty in gridiron football.
Nom du groupe The Last Ten Seconds Of Life. Nom de l'album The Last Ten Seconds of Life 2010-2012. Date de parution 29 Juillet 2014. Membres possèdant cet album8. 1. Manifest Destiny Will Be the Death of Me.
Loving this album, the only way it could be better is if Storm Stropes was still in the band. NONE of my videos are monetized, meaning I make ZERO profit. I am purely creating these videos out of promotion for the artist, and because I enjoy it. Please purchase their music after streaming if you enjoy.
Album The Violent Sound. Sinister undertones at play You take the pill so you can stay all night Poison slowly drips from your lips Crawl back from where you came. You avoid the questions Cause you can not handle What I have to say. No open discussion It's not what I wanted Love rots into hate. To fool me once it's such a shame You try it twice and I will take your fate Hang you up over the flames Squeeze out the poison that you spread. It drips from your lips Making everyone sick Instead. The Drip" Track Info. The Violent Sound The Last Ten Seconds of Life. Little Black Line. 5. The Violent Sound.
|3||The Last Three Minutes, 1||6:41|
|6||Can't Hold Back The Dawn||5:10|
|7||No Way To Paradise||4:29|
|8||The Last Three Minutes, 2||8:42|
|9||Worlds Beyond Worlds||8:14|
|10||RealSide (Video Mix)||3:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ten Seconds
- Copyright (c) – Ten Seconds
- Recorded At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Recorded At – City Lab
- Recorded At – Studio Masters
- Recorded At – Soundhouse Recording
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Edited At – Discipline Global Mobile Studio
- Designed At – Third Stone Design Company
- Bass – Jac Mihanovic (tracks: 3, 5 to 8), Jimmy Hawes (tracks: 2, 4)
- Design – Keith Chambers
- Design [Photo Collages And Mixed Media Assemblage] – Joel Levicke*
- Drums – Mark Craney (tracks: 4, 7), William Rieflin (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8)
- Edited By [Edited And Assemled By] – Bill Forth, David Singleton
- Guitar, Effects [Soundscapes] – Robert Fripp (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 8 to 10)
- Guitar, Voice – Bill Forth
- Keyboards – Jeffrey Fayman, Steven Scott Smalley (tracks: 3, 8, 9)
- Mastered By [Production Mastering] – David Singleton
- Mixed By – Carmen Rizzo
- Photography By [Mixed Media Assemblage Photographed By] – Alex Döhler
- Producer – Ten Seconds
- Recorded By – Geza X, Jeff Borgeson, Mark Walk, Steven Scott Smalley
- Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Debra Kahan (tracks: 8), Pamela Stonebrook (tracks: 2, 6)
- Words By, Music By – Ten Seconds
Notes℗ & © 1996 Ten Seconds
Recorded by Geza X / Paramount Recording Studios and CityLab, Hollywood; Jeff Borgeson / Studio Masters, Los Angeles; Mark Walk / The Sound House, Seattle; Steven Scott Smalley / at home, Sherman Oaks.
Edited and assembled at the Discipline Global Mobile Studio, Wilts., England, September 14-19, 1995
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 8228-49603-2 3
- Barcode (String): 782284960323
- Matrix / Runout: ASR-12238 (DGM-9603/POSSIBLE)
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L891
- Mould SID Code: none
|DGM 9603||Ten Seconds||Ten Seconds (CD, Album)||Discipline Global Mobile||DGM 9603||UK||1996|
|PCCY-00949||Ten Seconds||Ten Seconds (CD, Album)||Discipline Global Mobile||PCCY-00949||Japan||1996|
|MUSIC 0006||Ten Seconds||Ten Seconds (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||MUSIC 0006||Russia||Unknown|