Album · 2013 · 21 Songs. 21 Songs, 56 Minutes. Released: 8 Jan 2013. 2013 Varèse Sarabande. More By Steve Jablonsky. See All. Anywhere But Here (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture).
Composer Steve Jablonsky's atmospheric score for Zombieland director Ruben Fleischer's period crime drama Gangster Squad strikes a nice balance between contemporary action cues and classic film noir textures. With a tip of the hat to Ennio Morricone's excellent work on 1987's Untouchables, Jablonsky rolls out galloping, urbanized takes on Old West motifs, especially on set pieces like "Welcome to Los Angeles," "Always Knew I'd Die in Burbank," and "Gangster Squad.
TITLE added to MP3 cart. Gangster Squad (Original Motion Picture Score). Jablonsky should shock a lot of people here since he manages to build an impressive and immersive score that doesn't include robots blowing things up. What the score does well is establish a great setting that really propels the action. Unfortunately at its essence this is another action score, which is a genre that Jablonsky can't seem to escape. He utilizes all his tried and tested techniques, but luckily it feels new here. You won't listen to it and feel like you've heard it before.
Gangster Squad Soundtrack, find all 55 songs from the Gangster Squad (2013) movie music soundtrack, with scene descriptions. Listen to and download the music, ost, score, list of songs and trailers. Gangster Squad Soundtrack. 1 liked songs, 5. k views, composed by Steve Jablonsky.
Gangster Squad (2013). Steve Jablonsky - Gangster Squad. Transformers: The Last Knight (Music From The Motion Picture) (Original Soundtrack) (CD2) (2017). Transformers: The Last Knight (Music From The Motion Picture) (Original Soundtrack) (CD1) (2017). Transformers The Last Knight (Original Soundtrack) (2017). Idea (Original Soundtrack) (2015). Deepwater Horizon (Original Soundtrack) (2016). back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next.
The soundtrack for the Gavin Hood-directed, g big-screen adaptation of author Orson Scott Card's science fiction epic Ender's Game, features an original score by composer Steve Jablonsky (Battleship, Gangster Squad, The Transformers trilogy).
Steve Jablonsky (born October 9, 1970) is an American music composer for film, television and video games. Jablonsky's most recent projects include the scores for the Michael Bay live action feature films Transformers (2007) and Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (2009), the South Korean film D-War (2007) and Gears Of War 2 (2008) for the Xbox 360 gaming console. Anywhere But Here (Soundtrack From The Motion Picture) (11xFile, AAC, Album, 256). Gangster Squad (Original Motion Picture Score) (CD, Album).
|1||His Name Is Mickey Cohen||2:27|
|2||Welcome To Los Angeles||3:12|
|3||He Can’t Have You||1:39|
|4||War For The Soul Of LA||2:48|
|5||There Goes Our Ride||1:14|
|6||You Can’t Shoot Me||3:51|
|7||Always Knew I’d Die In Burbank||2:28|
|8||You’re Talking To God||0:50|
|10||Hot Potato With A Grenade||3:18|
|11||You Know The Drill||1:06|
|12||I Was Just Hopin’ To Take You To Bed||1:30|
|13||Kill ’Em All||1:58|
|17||Let’s Finish It||2:25|
|19||Light ’Em Up||7:28|
|20||The City Of Angels||4:03|
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Village Roadshow Films (BVI) Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- Marketed By – Varèse Sarabande Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Bridge Recording
- Mixed At – Arata Music
- Administrator [Contract Administration] – Megan Wintory
- Composed By – Steve Jablonsky
- Computer [Protools Operators] – Kevin Globerman, Lori Castro
- Conductor – Nick Glennie-Smith
- Contractor [Musician Contractor] – Peter Rotter
- Coordinator – Erick DeVore
- Executive-Producer – Robert Townson
- Guitar – George Doering
- Harmonica – Tommy Morgan
- Mastered By – Patricia Sullivan
- Orchestrated By [Orchestration] – Bruce L. Fowler*, Carl Rydlund, Rick Giovinazzo, Walter Fowler*, Yvonne Suzette Moriarty*
- Percussion – Brian Kilgore
- Performer – The Hollywood Studio Symphony
- Producer – Bob Badami, Steve Jablonsky
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Nathan Whitehead
- Programmed By [Score Programming] – Jocob Shea, Matthew Margeson
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jeff Biggers
- Saxophone – Dan Higgins
- Supervised By – Steven Baker
- Technician [Music Preparation] – Booker White
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 30206717822
- Matrix / Runout: IFPI L241 T 3020671782 1R 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L241
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4121