Danish Jazz Vol. 7 - Adrian Bentzon (1953-61).
Listen to Danish Jazz, Vol. 7 in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Adrian Bentzon - Georgia Grind, 02:56, . MB download mp3 full version here. Album: Danish Jazz, Vol. 7. Release year: 2015. Download Adrian Bentzon - Georgia Grind. Danish Jazz, Vol. 7: Best 2 songs. Adrian Bentzon - Royal Garden Blues 03:42.
Danish Jazz, Vol. 7 is a English album released on Dec 2015. 7 Album has 13 songs sung by Adrian Bentzon. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Danish Jazz, Vol. 7 songs on Gaana. 7 - That's a Plenty, Oh Daddy, Royal Garden Blues and 13 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. From: Adrian Bentzon. Count: 13. Views: 0. 7 tracks.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||That’s A Plenty|
|A2||–Lise West, Adrian Bentzon||Oh Daddy
Piano – Adrian BentzonVocals – Lise West
|A3||–Albert Nicholas With Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||Royal Garden Blues|
|A4||–Albert Nicholas With Adrian Bentzon's New Orleans Orkester||Basin Street Blues|
|A5||–Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||Minor Drag|
|A6||–Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||Georgia Grind|
|A7||–Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||Sensation Rag|
|B1||–Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||Prelude In C Sharp Minor|
|B2||–Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||Tiger Rag|
|B3||–Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||Stomp Off Let's Go|
|B4||–Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||Cherry Red|
|B5||–Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||Save It Pretty Mama|
|B6||–Adrian Bentzon's Jazzband||Bill Bailey|
- Printed By – SIB-Tryck, Tumba
- Recorded At – Tono Studiet
- Recorded At – Club Montmartre
- Recorded At – Odd Fellow Palæet
- Recorded At – Det Nye Casino
- Recorded At – Bernadotteskolen
- Recorded At – Kildevældskirken
- Recorded At – Radiohuset, Copenhagen
- Banjo – Freddy Poulsen (tracks: A5 to B6)
- Bass – Fridolin Bentzon (tracks: A1, A3, A4), Kurt Finlev* (tracks: B2 to B6)
- Clarinet – Albert Nicholas (tracks: A3, A4), Erik Andersen (tracks: A5 to B6), Henrik Johansen (tracks: A1, A4)
- Cornet – Gunnar Johnsson (tracks: A1, A4), Theis Jensen (tracks: A5 to B6)
- Drums – Henrik Jensen (tracks: A5 to B6), Ole Karn (tracks: A1, A3, A4)
- Piano – Adrian Bentzon
- Recorded By – Børge Jensen (tracks: A7, B1)
- Trombone – Peter Nyegaard (tracks: A4)
- Trumpet – Al Fairweather* (tracks: A3)
NotesA1: Recorded at the Tono Studiet, Copenhagen, Denmark, November 16, 1953. Previously released on the shellac 78 RPM Careless Love / That's A Plenty
A2: Recorded in Copenhagen, September or October, 1954. Previously released on the 10" LP Jazz I Club Montmartre (Jazz-Jamboree Vol. 6)
A3: Recorded at Odd Fellow Palæet, Copenhagen. September 5, 1954. Previously unreleased.
A4: Recorded in concert, ”Jazz Band Ball” arranged by the Copenhagen jazz club Club Montmartre at Det Nye Casino, Aarhus, Denmark, January 2, 1955. Previously released on the 10" LP Jazz I Club Montmartre (Jazz-Jamboree Vol. 6)
A5, A6: Recorded at Bernadotteskolen, Copenhagen, June 22, 1957. Previously released on the EP Adrian Bentzons Jazzband
A7, B1: Recorded at Bernadotteskolen, Copenhagen, June 9, 1958. Previously released on the EP Adrian Bentzons Jazzband
B2: Recorded at Kildevældskirken, Copenhagen, February 5, 1960. Previously released on the 7" Tiger Rag / Black And Tan Fantasy
B3, B4: Recorded at Kildevældskirken, Copenhagen, Tuesday, August 30, 1960. B3 previously released on the compilation Danish Traditional Jazz. B4 previously unreleased.
B5, B6: Recorded while broadcasting at Radiohuset, Copenhagen Studio 3, February 4, 1961. B5 previously unreleased. B6 previously released on Bill Bailey / Didn't He ramble
|SKA 416||Adrian Bentzon||Danish Jazz Vol. 7 (Adrian Bentzon 1953-61) (Cass, Comp)||Storyville||SKA 416||Denmark||Unknown|