Cabaret Voltaire – Code. Label: Parlophone – CDP 7 46999 2, Parlophone – CDPCS 7312. Country: UK & Europe. Tracks 10 & 11 are bonus tracks exclusive to this CD release of the album. Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA.
Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Cabaret Voltaire-Sammlung. Diese Version verkaufen. 760 7 46999 4. Cabaret Voltaire. EMI-Manhattan Records.
Cabaret Voltaire are an English music group formed in Sheffield in 1973 and initially composed of Stephen Mallinder, Richard H. Kirk, and Chris Watson. The group was named after the Cabaret Voltaire, the Zürich nightclub that served as a centre for the early Dada movement.
Code (stylized as C O D E) is the ninth studio album by English electronic band Cabaret Voltaire, released in October 1987. Two singles, "Don't Argue" and "Here to Go", were released from the album.
Cabaret Voltaire:Code (1987). Album by Cabaret Voltaire. Here to Go. Trouble (Won't Stop). White Car. No One Here.
Sex, Money, Freaks, 04:57.
No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. tha138.
|A2||Sex, Money, Freaks|
|A3||Thank You America|
|A4||Here To Go|
|B1||Trouble (Won't Stop)|
|B3||No One Here|
|B4||Life Slips By|
- Recorded At – Western Works
- Mixed At – Red Bus Studios
- Artwork – Neville Brody
- Artwork [Assistance] – Cornel Windlin
- Bass Guitar – Mark Brydon (tracks: A2, B3)
- Engineer – Graham Bonnett
- Engineer [Assistant] – Caleb Roth
- Guitar – Bill Nelson (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Mastered By – George Peckham
- Performer [Computer Generated Instrumentation] – Richard H. Kirk
- Photography By – Marc Lebon*
- Producer – Adrian Sherwood (tracks: A1 to B4), Cabaret Voltaire
- Saxophone – Simeon Lister* (tracks: A2, B3)
- Vocals – Stephen Mallinder
NotesRecorded at Western Works, Sheffield
Mixed at Red Bus Studios, London (February-March 1987).
On the Side B runout, right after the track "Code" there's a very brief (few seconds) instrumental passage that will be used as intro for the track "Hey Hey", included as a bonus track for the CD release of this album.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etching A): Meet me at the Brandenberg Concerto - Ronnie!
- Matrix / Runout (Etching B): It is not difficult to imagine!!!
|CDP 7 46999 2, CDPCS 7312||Cabaret Voltaire||Code (CD, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||CDP 7 46999 2, CDPCS 7312||UK & Europe||1987|
|CDP 7 46999 2||Cabaret Voltaire||Code (CD, Album)||Parlophone||CDP 7 46999 2||Germany||1987|
|MLT-46999||Cabaret Voltaire||Code (LP, Album)||EMI-Manhattan Records||MLT-46999||Canada||1987|
|TC-PCS 7312||Cabaret Voltaire||Code (Cass, Album)||Parlophone||TC-PCS 7312||UK||1987|
|062 7469991||Cabaret Voltaire||Code (LP, Album)||EMI||062 7469991||Greece||1987|