On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
Barbara Manning and The Go-Luckys! Homeless Where the Heart Is (Innerstate, 1999). A Mountain EP (Supermodern, 2003). You Should Know By Now (Innerstate, 2001). Enjoy the Lonely Time (Innerstate, 2006). Retrieved on December 1, 2015. "The Woolen Men, Barbara Manning's Birthday Suit, The White Shark," The Portland Mercury, December 12, 2015. Retrieved on June 10, 2016.
Manning sings the opening track, "San Diego Zoo", on the 1995 album Wasps' Nests by Stephin Merritt's side project The 6ths. Her cover of Marianne Faithfull's "The Shalala Song" can be heard in Jon Moritsugu's 1994 film Mod Fuck Explosion. Barbara is the host of a weekly radio program called Radio Detour on the Chico, CA listener supported station KZFR. She is also currently playing in a new rock four-piece called The Sleaze Tax. Partial discography.
Not On Label (Barbara Manning & The Go-Luckys! Self-released) – none. Track 5 and 6 are unreleased studio re-recordings of classic Barbara Manning songs made in 2000 and are exclusive to this EP. Self-released CDr EP sold at shows.
Barbara Manning & The Go-Luckys - One Starry Night At The Shop. Artist: Barbara Manning & The Go-Luckys Title: One Starry Night At The Shop Genre: Pop Type: Picture Disc Label: Swamp Room Catalog ID: 3868-21 Country: Germany Our ID: 109716. View other items by this Artist View other items on this Label.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||I Mean Nothing
Lead Guitar – Barbara Manning
Lead Guitar – Barbara ManningOrgan – Barbara Manning
|4||Read Between The Lines
Bass – Barbara ManningGuitar, Acoustic Guitar – Fabrizio SteinbachLyrics By – Barbara ManningOrgan – Barbara ManningWritten-By – Fabrizio Steinbach, Flavio Steinbach
Acoustic Guitar – Fabrizio SteinbachWritten-By – Graham Nash
Backing Vocals – Flavio SteinbachOrgan, Sounds [Crazy Sounds], Backing Vocals – Fabrizio SteinbachSounds [Crazy Sounds], Backing Vocals – Niko LazarakopoulosWritten-By – The Snivelling Shits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Supermodern Music
- Copyright (c) – Supermodern Music
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A544497
- Distributed By – Indigo – CD 6526-2
- Recorded At – Iron Bar Studios
- Mixed At – Iron Bar Studios
- Recorded At – Landebahn Studio
- Mixed At – Landebahn Studio
- Artwork – Christopher Tauber
- Bass – Fabrizio Steinbach
- Drums, Percussion – Flavio Steinbach
- Layout – Ursula Ellsworth
- Liner Notes – Patrick Mathewson
- Mastered By – Juergen Swoboda*
- Producer – Lolo Bluemler (tracks: 1, 2), Niko Lazarakopoulos (tracks: 3 to 6), The Go-Luckys
- Vocals, Guitar – Barbara Manning
- Written-By – Barbara Manning (tracks: 1 to 3)
NotesSongs 1-2 recorded and mixed at Iron Bar Studio, Darmstadt, Germany
Songs 3-6 recorded and mixed at Landebahn Favouritenpark Studio, Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt, Germany
©&℗ 2006 supermodern music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 015698 652628
- Barcode (Scanned): 4015698652628
- Label Code: LC 10057
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L572
- Matrix / Runout: INDIGO CD 6526-2 A544497-01 manufactured by optimal media production