Broderick Smith – My Shiralee. Label: Newmarket Music – NEW1049. Lap Steel Guitar, Resonator Guitar – Matt Walker (2). Lyrics By – B. Smith (tracks: 1 to 5, 6, 8, 10, 11). Mandolin, Autoharp, Acoustic Guitar, Violin, Banjo – Gerry Hale. Music By – N. Smith (tracks: 4, 6), P. Hyde (tracks: 3, 11), R. Bulpin (tracks: 1, 2), R. Pleasance (tracks: 10). Pedal Steel Guitar – Michel Rose. Remastered By – Adam Dempsey. Vocals, Harmonica – Broderick Smith.
Broderick Smith (born 17 February 1948) is an English-born Australian singer-songwriter, harmonica, guitar and banjo player. He was a member of 1970s bands Carson and The Dingoes, 1980s Broderick Smith's Big Combo and performed solo. He also acted on stage in the 1973 Australian version of the rock opera Tommy and in minor roles in 1990s Television series Blue Heelers, Snowy River: The McGregor Saga and State Coroner
Artist: Broderick Smith. Download Broderick Smith - No Sleep at the Cross. My Shiralee: Best 2 songs. Broderick Smith - All I Saw Was Blue 03:51. Broderick Smith - The Girl With Green Eyes Too Easy, 2002 03:04. Broderick Smith - Smashman Unknown Country, 2009 04:34. Artist: Broderick Smith.
Listen to Broderick Smith Radio featuring songs from My Shiralee free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
More Broderick Smith. Listen to My Shiralee now. Listen to My Shiralee in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
About Broderick Smith. b. 17 February 1948, England. With his no-nonsense approach and solid, distinctive voice, Smith remains one of the most unpretentious lead singers in Australia. Honing his skills via the blues and R&B bands early in his career (Adderley Smith Blues Band, Sundown and Carson), it was with the Dingoes (1973-79) that Smith found a vehicle towards national acclaim. His solo albums have since given some insight into his talent, but he has not acquired the fame he deserves.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||A Perfect World||5:49|
|5||All I Saw Was Blue
Written-By – P. Hyde*
|6||Tonight A Star Was Born||3:25|
|7||No Sleep At The Cross||3:49|
|8||A Storm A'Coming||3:22|
Written-By – A. Prieboy*
|10||Stealing From The Devil's Garden||3:50|
Written-By – B. Smith*
- Recorded At – Newmarket Studios
- Mixed At – Newmarket Studios
- Mastered At – Newmarket Studios
- Accordion – Kirk Steele
- Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Phillip Hyde*
- Backing Vocals – Nick Smith
- Bass – Joe Imbroll
- Design – Jane Ferrusi
- Drums – Robert B. Dillon*, Tony Day
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Robert B. Dillon*
- Guitar – Randy Bulpin
- Lap Steel Guitar, Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Matt Walker
- Lyrics By – B. Smith* (tracks: 1 to 5, 6, 8, 10, 11)
- Mandolin, Autoharp, Acoustic Guitar, Violin, Banjo – Gerry Hale
- Music By – N. Smith* (tracks: 4, 6), P. Hyde* (tracks: 3, 11), R. Bulpin* (tracks: 1, 2), R. Pleasance* (tracks: 10)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Michel Rose
- Remastered By – Adam Dempsey
- Vocals, Harmonica – Broderick Smith
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 317102 104927
- Matrix / Runout: NEW1049.2