As part of the Meld Series for Scanner's Sulphur Records, Scratchy Marimba embraces the clunky and machinated textures of Kraftwerk in a more electro-acoustic setting. Vitiello teams up with Hahn Rowe (of Firewater), Dean Sharp, Robin Rimbaud (aka Scanner), and Anthony Moore to create this brilliant landscape of skittering percussion and electronics. Conceptually, Scratchy Marimba makes use of an instrument often overlooked and underused in modern music. At times, Vitiello's marimba (and many of the other instruments present) is hardly recognizable.
Profile: Electronic musician and media artist, born November 5, 1964, in New York. Sites: stephenvitiello. In Groups: MOSS (16). Variations: Viewing All Stephen Vitiello. Scratchy Marimba (CD, Album). Sulfur Records, Sulphur Records, Beggars Banquet. Stephen Vitiello & David Tronzo - Scratchy Monsters, Laughing Ghosts (CD, Album).
STEPHEN VITIELLO (Collection) Stephen Vitiello - Scratchy Marimba 01. 9 Out of 1. lac 02. Scratchy Marimba Meets the Low Pass. 02. Scratchy Marimba Meets the Low Pass Shrew. 04. Forget What You Came Fo. lac. 05. Taxi Take Off Turbulence and Landing. 06. Taxi Take Off (With Anthony's Ending). Stephen Vitiello - Bright and Dusty Things. 01. Crossing Her Eyes and Sneezing.
Artists Stephen Vitiello Scratchy Marimba Scratchy Marimba Meets the Low Pass Shrew. Scratchy Marimba Meets the Low Pass Shrew Stephen Vitiello. Unknown Submit Tempo. We don't know the tempo for this song, sorry :( But wait, you do!
Scratchy Marimba Vitiello, Stephen. Light of Falling Cars Vitiello. by Stephen Vitiello on Richmond Tape Club Volume Five.
Scratchy Monsters, Laughing Ghosts Stephen Vitiello. Listen on Apple Music. Stephen Vitiello & David Tronzo. 3. Long Walk (for a Slow Loris). 4.
Слушайте Stephen Vitiello и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Single Coil, Buchla Rhythm - Stephen Vitiello. Another End - Molly Berg, Stephen Vitiello. From Here - Molly Berg, Stephen Vitiello. Voice L- - Molly Berg, Stephen Vitiello. Back Again - Molly Berg, Stephen Vitiello.
Released: May 23, 2000. 1. 9 Out of 10 (Stoned Teenagers Can Hear That Fluttery Sound in the. 2. Scratchy Marimba. Forget What You Came For. 5.
More albums from Stephen Vitiello: Фантазии На Темы Музыки Из Кинофильмов by Stephen Vitiello. Invisible Architecture by Stephen Vitiello. You Drove Me To It by Stephen Vitiello. Bye Bye, Into The Night by Stephen Vitiello. View all albums . Ριγκ.
|1||9 Out Of 10||6:37|
|2||Scratchy Marimba Meets The Low Pass Shrew||6:25|
|4||Forget What You Came For||6:11|
|5||Taxi Take Off Turbulence And Landing||4:01|
|6||Taxi Take Off (With Anthony's Ending)||4:08|
- Published By – 3MV Music Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sulfur Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Copyright Control
- Copyright (c) – Sulfur Records
- Copyright (c) – Copyright Control
- Copyright (c) – Sulphur Records
- Manufactured By – Disctronics S
- Design – Tonne
- Drums – Dean Sharp (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer [Mix], Other [Collaboration] – Paul Geluso
- Executive-Producer – Robin Rimbaud
- Performer [Harmonizer] – Scanner (tracks: 1)
- Photography By – Madeleine Swift
- Sampler, Bass, Guitar, Effects [Filter Bank], Written-By, Producer – Stephen Vitiello
- Tape – Prof. Anthony Moore (tracks: 6)
- Tape [Taped Voices] – Scanner (tracks: 4)
- Turntables – Hahn Rowe (tracks: 1, 2)
Notes℗ & © 2000 Sulfur Records / copyright control
© 2000 Sulphur Records
Published by 3MV Music
Thank you JDK Productions, Claire Houlihan.
Catalog number "MELD 002" / "BBSUL 005" on booklet, "meld two" / "BBSUL005" on CD
Generic Sulfur/Suphur/Meld Series Digipak packaging with 4-page booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On Sticker): 675848000521
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DISCTRONICS S MELCD 002 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L501
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8719