com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. GOB 3 7" lot Reno noise rock Iron Lung Kralizec Loadstar Wink Martindale.
7". 500 copies on black vinyl, 100 copies on gold vinyl. Funk Ass Lil' Platter. In 2011, Italian labels . 91 Produzioni reissued the album as an LP. In 2015, the Malaysian label Sukma Records issued the album on cassette. Failing Early, Failing Often. CD. Compilation that includes tracks from splits and compilations.
Sandra Chastain brings together two mismatched do-gooders, proving there’s a fine line between the rules of love and the rule of law. When police captain Adam Ware is mistaken for an assailant and tackled to the ground, he is stunned to discover who’s holding him captive: a blonde renegade with a devil-may-care attitude. Now, for the first time ever, four of her critically acclaimed novels are together at last in one e-bundle.
Together at Last celebrates Tweedy’s live solo presence, even if that isn’t the explicit intention. On 11 tracks that focus on his work in Wilco, along with a stray song each from Loose Fur and Golden Smog, the almost exclusively solo acoustic arrangements are similar, if not exactly the same, to the ones he’s been performing in theaters for years. The album is the first in a series recorded at his Chicago studio that will highlight his life as a songwriter, and it revises some of Tweedy’s best moments with mixed results
|B1||–Wink Martindale||You Can't Run Away From The Lord, Jonah|
|B2||–Wink Martindale||Have A Little Faith, Joseph|
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing – U-44583-M
- Recorded At – Trainwreck Studios
- Bass [Pipe Organ, Speaking In Tongues And Rejoicing] – Leah Crawford (tracks: A)
- Drums [Fireseed's Trap Set] – Darren Barnes (tracks: A)
- Guitar, Vocals [Gabriel's Trumpet, Screaming In Tongues And Forced Attrition] – Jon Kortland (tracks: A)
- Recorded By – Reverend Tom Trainwreck* (tracks: A)
NotesLimited to 100 copies.
Gob recorded at Trainwreck Pentecoastal Church, Fall 1996.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by matrix number.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): U-44583-MA SLAP A HAM-33-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): U-44583-MB SLAP A HAM-33-B
|#33||Gob / Wink Martindale||Gob / Wink Martindale - "Together At Last" Split E.P. (7", EP, Ltd)||Slap A Ham Records||#33||US||1997|