People are people, so why should it be You and I should get along so awfully? So we're different colours and we're different creeds And different people have different needs It's obvious you hate me, though I've done nothing wrong I've never even met you, so what could I have done? I can't understand What makes a man Hate another man. (Help me understand) (Help me understand, help me understand) (Help me understand). Shouting at me Decency Sure it exists.
PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE" was written by Martin Gore, and the B side "IN YOUR MEMORY" was written by Alan Wilder. DEPECHE MODE have just returned from a European tour and will be starting work on a new album. People Are People" (Different Mix) 07:11, Produced by Depeche Mode and Daniel Miller. Tonmesiter - Gareth Jones. Engineered by John Fryer. In Your Memory" (Slik Mix) 08:12, Produced by Depeche Mode and Daniel Miller. Engineered by Trigger. Recorded and mixed at Aosis Studios, London. People Are People" (On-USound Mix) 07:30, Remix by Adrian Sherwood. In Your Memory" (Original 7" Versions) 04:01, Written-By A. Wilder.
Features Song Lyrics for Depeche Mode's People Are People (Different mix) album. In Your Memory (Slik mix) Lyrics. 3. People Are People (Different mix) Lyrics. Depeche Mode Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Depeche Mode Lyrics.
Find this Pin and more on Depeche Mode by Antonia Berenyi. Vinyl Cd. Vintage Records. Rare Vinyl Records Vinyl Cd Vintage Records Depeche Mode Albums Tour Posters Lps Album Covers Time Capsule Music Videos. Saved by. Antonia Berenyi.
A. People Are People (Different Mix). Engineer – Gareth JonesWritten-By – . A similar UK version pressed by MVS (Record Pressing) Ltd. can be found here: Depeche Mode - People Are People (Different Mix). A: (Grabbing Hands/Sonet) Recorded & mixed at Hansa Studios, Berlin. B: (RCA Music) Recorded & mixed at Aosis Studios, London.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||People Are People (Different Mix)
Written-By – M.L. Gore*
|B||In Your Memory (Slik Mix)
Engineer – Trigger Written-By – Alan Wilder
- Marketed By – Intercord Ton GmbH
- Manufactured By – Intercord Ton GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records
- Published By – Grabbing Hands
- Published By – Sonet
- Published By – RCA Music
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Mixed At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Recorded At – Aosis Studios
- Mixed At – Aosis Studios
- Pressed By – Sonopress – D-1264
- Engineer – John Fryer
- Engineer [Tonmeister] – Gareth Jones
- Producer – Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode
NotesA: Recorded and mixed at Hansa Studios, Berlin.
B: Recorded and mixed at Aosis Studios, London.
Both A & B edited at Blackwing Studios, London.
℗+© 1984 Mute Records 16 Decoy Av. London NW11
Marketed by Intercord Ton GmbH, Licencee
Printed in W. Germany
Editions of this 12" with same Category:
1. 1984 Green marbled vinyl
2. 1986 Black vinyl, Mute logo 1 ("Walking Man")
3. 1988 Black vinyl, repress with Mute logo 2 ("Saturn")
4. 1990 Black vinyl, repress with Mute logo 3 ("M") (this one)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC5834
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out Variant 1): TD C-126.820-A 030 D-1264 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out Variant 1): TD C-126.820-B 030 D-1264 B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out Variant 2): TD C-126.820-A 030 D-1264 A-1 II
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out Variant 1): TD C-126.820-B 030 D-1264 B-1 II
- Pressing Plant ID (Stamped, B side label): Sonopress Bass Clef
- Rights Society: GEMA
|7 BONG 5||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single)||Mute||7 BONG 5||UK||1984|
|92 92217||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single, Promo)||Sire, Mute||92 92217||Canada||1984|
|NEW-9249||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single)||New York Records||NEW-9249||Philippines||1984|
|101897||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single)||Mute, Vogue||101897||France||1984|
|CD BONG 5, CDBONG 5, 5016025630059||Depeche Mode||People Are People (CD, Single, RE)||Mute, Mute, Labels, Virgin||CD BONG 5, CDBONG 5, 5016025630059||Europe||2004|