Night Owl is a 1979 album by Gerry Rafferty. It was released a year after Rafferty's Platinum-selling album City to City. While not quite performing as well as its predecessor, Night Owl still managed enough sales to achieve Gold status in the . and platinum in Canada and gold in the United Kingdom. The title song reached No. 5 on the UK charts. The album made the UK Top 10. The album was recorded at Chipping Norton Recording Studios, Chipping Norton, England.
Gerry Rafferty – Night Owl. Etichetta: United Artists Records – UA-LA958-I. Formato: Vinyl, LP, Album. Acoustic Guitar – Gerry Rafferty (tracks: A3 to B3, B5), Richard Brunton (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3). Arranged By – Gerry Rafferty, Graham Preskett. Backing Vocals – Barbara Dickson (tracks: A1, A3, B2), Betsy Cooke (tracks: A1, A3), Linda Thompson (tracks: A1, A3). Bass – Gary Taylor (4) (tracks: A3, A5), Mo Foster (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1 to B5).
Night Owl. by Gerry Rafferty - 10 Tracks - 49:53. Release date 07/24/1989.
Night Owl" is a song by Gerry Rafferty. It is the second track on his 1979 album of the same name. It features a Lyricon solo played by "Baker Street" saxophonist Raphael Ravenscroft Though the single was a top-five hit for Rafferty in his native United Kingdom, "Night Owl" was never released in this format in North America, at a time when interest in Rafferty was at its peak after the success of h. .
Band Name Gerry Rafferty. Album Name Night Owl. Type Album. 版公司 United Artists Records. 2. Night Owl. 3. The Way that You Do It. 4. Why Won't You Talk to Me.
Artists Gerry Rafferty Night Owl. Night Owl Gerry Rafferty. This album has an average beat per minute of 122 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 102/136 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page.
Template:Use dmy dates Template:Use British English. While not quite performing as well as its predecessor, Night Owl still managed enough sales to achieve Gold status in North America and the United Kingdom.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Days Gone Down||6:27|
|A3||The Way That You Do It
Engineer – Nick Patrick
|A4||Why Won't You Talk To Me||3:56|
|A5||Get It Right Next Time
Engineer – Nick Patrick
|B1||Take The Money And Run||5:48|
|B5||It's Gonna Be A Long Night||4:22|
- Copyright (c) – Liberty/United Records (UK) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Lansdowne Studios
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Tape One
- Manufactured By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Acoustic Guitar – Gerry Rafferty (tracks: A3 to B3, B5)
- Arranged By [Strings], Score, Conductor – Graham Preskett
- Engineer – Barry Hammond
- Leader ["String"] – Gavin Wright*
- Mastered By – BilBo
- Photography By – Robert Ellis
- Piano – Gerry Rafferty (tracks: A2, B4)
- Producer – Hugh Murphy
- Producer, Written-By, Composed By, Vocals, Arranged By [Strings] – Gerry Rafferty
- Synthesizer [Pollymoog] – Gerry Rafferty (tracks: A2)
NotesManufactured and Distributed in Israel.
Recorded And mixed at Chipping Norton Studios, except 'The Way That You Do It' and 'Get It Right Next Time' recorded at Lansdowne Recording Studios.
©1979 Liberty United Records (UK) Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout stamped): UAK 30238 A - 2U
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout stamped): UAK 30238 B - 1U
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etched): TA1PE
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etched): BILBO GREAT STUFF
|UAK 30238||Gerry Rafferty||Night Owl (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAK 30238||UK||1979|
|GP-730||Gerry Rafferty||Night Owl (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||GP-730||Japan||1979|
|UAK 30238||Gerry Rafferty||Night Owl (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAK 30238||Scandinavia||1979|
|TCK 30238||Gerry Rafferty||Night Owl (Cass, Album)||United Artists Records||TCK 30238||UK||1979|
|LSUA 73104, UAK 30238||Gerry Rafferty||Night Owl (LP, Album)||Jugoton, United Artists Records||LSUA 73104, UAK 30238||Yugoslavia||1980|