Jeff Pilson, Don Dokken, Mick Brown, George Lynch. Авторы текста и музыки. Mick Brown, Don Dokken, Jeff Pilson, George Lynch. WMG; PEDL, CMRRA, Warner Chappell, ASCAP, UBEM, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (4).
Beast from the East is a live album recorded by the American heavy metal band Dokken in Japan in April 1988, during tour in support of their album Back for the Attack. It was released on November 16, 1988. The album features live versions of the band's most popular songs from previous four studio albums and also includes a new studio track entitled "Walk Away".
Lprecord is in:NM (see below for key). Jacket is in : NM. Very Good records in this grade were well loved and well played but not abused. Will have more obvious marks, scratches. While the songs on the album fail to be as catchy as "In My Dreams" or "Just Got Lucky," they remain fun and hugely enjoyable. Dokken - 2 CD lot - back for the attack & beast from the east FACTORY SEALED "DOKKEN" BEAST FROM THE EAST 2 Vinyl Record set ELECTRA 9E1-60823. FACTORY SEALED "DOKKEN" BEAST FROM THE EAST 2 Vinyl Record set E1-60823.
Album · 1988 · 14 Songs. See All. Under Lock and Key. 1985. The song was accompanied with a music video, which featured members of the band performing atop the Santa Monica Mountains overlooking Topanga Canyon and the Pacific Ocean.
Beast From the East (1988) by Dokken. Labels: Elektra Records. Genres: Pop Metal, Glam Metal Members: Don Dokken, Mick Brown, Jeff Pilson, George Lynch.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Unchain The Night||5:55|
|2||Tooth And Nail||3:25|
|4||Kiss Of Death||5:24|
|5||When Heaven Comes Down||3:51|
|6||Into The Fire||5:08|
|9||It's Not Love||6:12|
|11||Just Got Lucky||5:15|
|12||Breaking The Chains||4:07|
|13||In My Dreams||5:16|
Engineer [Second] – Eddie AshworthTechnician [Drums] – Ray Wright Technician [Guitars] – Terry Wieland
- Licensed To – Columbia House
- Recorded At – Total Access Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mixed At – Double Trouble Productions, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Bass, Vocals, Keyboards – Jeff Pilson
- Coordinator [Album Production] – Scott Welch
- Design – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums, Vocals – Mick Brown
- Engineer – Angelo Arcuri, Mack Kojima (tracks: 1 to 13), Masayuki Amano (tracks: 1 to 13), Tokugen Yamamoto (tracks: 1 to 13), Yoshio Niwano (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Guitar – George Lynch
- Illustration – Nick Jainschigg
- Lead Vocals – Don Dokken
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Michael Wagener
- Photography By [Live] – Hiro Itoh*, Mark Weiss , P.G. Brunelli
- Producer – Angelo Arcuri, Dokken
NotesTrack duration(s) verified via Winamp / Avid Pro Tools (Professional DAW) - Variations noted above from back of original release.
Recorded live in Japan, 1988. Except track 14 is a studio recording.
"Due to time restrictions Standing In The Shadows, Sleepless Night, & Turn On The Action which were included in the album (LP) package are not on this compact disc."
℗©1988 Elektra/Asylum Records for the United States and WEA International, Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-60823-2 7
- Barcode (Scan): 075596082327
- Matrix / Runout: 2 60823-2 SRC-05
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper): M1 S5
- SPARS Code: AAD
|9 60823-2, 60823-2||Dokken||Beast From The East (CD, Album)||Elektra, Elektra||9 60823-2, 60823-2||US||1988|
|960 823-1, EKT 55||Dokken||Beast From The East (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Elektra, Elektra||960 823-1, EKT 55||Europe||1988|
|CD 60823||Dokken||Beast From The East (CD, Album)||Elektra||CD 60823||Canada||1988|
|60823-4||Dokken||Beast From The East (Cass, Album)||Elektra||60823-4||US||1988|
|960 823-2||Dokken||Beast From The East (CD, Album)||Elektra||960 823-2||Europe||1988|