Preservation, Act 1 winds up as listenable due to the strength of those five songs, which form the core not only of this record, but the musical drama as a whole. The rest plays as artistic hubris, which is exactly what swallows Preservation, Act 2 alive.
Preservation Act 1 (8-Trk, Album). Preservation Act 1 (SACD, Hybrid, Album, Dig). Velvel, Konk Records.
The Kinks - Preservation: Act 1 - Where Are They Now 3:29. The Kinks - Preservation: Act 1 - Sitting In The Midday Sun 3:45. The Kinks - Preservation: Act 1 - Demolition 4:06.
Preservation Act 2 is a 1974 concept album by British rock band The Kinks, and their twelfth studio album. It was not well received by critics and sold poorly (peaking on the Billboard 200 at No. 114), though the live performances of the material were much better received. The 1991 CD reissue on Rhino was a two CD set combining Preservation: Act 2 with its 1973 predecessor Preservation: Act 1, but with no bonus tracks.
The Kinks : Preservation: Act 1,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Rock'n'Roll The Kinks. Список групп Rock'n'Roll The Kinks Preservation: Act 1. Добавить тексты песен альбома.
Preservation Act 1. The Kinks. Preservation Act 1 Tracklist. 1. Preservation Lyrics. Preservation Act 1 Q&A.
Preservation: Act 1 is a 1973 concept album by the English rock group the Kinks. It is their eleventh studio album. Preservation was not well received by critics and sold poorly (peaking on the Billboard 200 at No. 177), though the live performances of the material were much better received . The Kinks Greatest Hits! was the first compilation album released in the US by British rock group The Kinks in 1966. The album consists of some of the most popular singles and songs released by the Kinks since 1964. It is the only Kinks album to reach the US top 10 peaking at Stereo Pressing: All tracks are electronically processed Stereo with added reverb.
Used output format : Internal WAV Routines Sample format : 4. 00 Hz; 16 Bit; Stereo. The Kinks in my Blog. Download The Kinks - Preservation Act 1 (1973): Nitroflare.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Preservation (Single) (Bonus Track)||3:36|
Strings, Arranged By – Stanley Myers
|4||Sweet Lady Genevieve||3:26|
|5||There's A Change In The Weather||3:00|
|6||Where Are They Now?||3:28|
|7||One Of The Survivors||4:31|
|9||Money & Corruption; I Am Your Man||6:01|
|10||Here Comes Flash||2:41|
|11||Sitting In The Midday Sun||3:47|
|13||One Of The Survivors (Single Edit) (Bonus Track)
Engineer – Mike Bobak
- Licensed To – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kinks Properties Limited
- Copyright (c) – Kinks Properties Limited
- Published By – Davray Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 52553565
- Recorded At – Konk Studios
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Mixed At – Konk Studios
- Engineered At – Toy Specialists
- Remastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Arranged By, Producer, Written-By – Raymond Douglas Davies*
- Art Direction – Pat Doyle
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Christina Battani
- Backing Vocals – Krysia Kocjan, Lee Pavey, Lewis Rich, Pamela Travis, Sue Brown
- Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet – Alan Holmes
- Bass Guitar – John Dalton
- Design [Reissue] – K. Lee Hammond*
- Drums – Mick Avory
- Engineer – Dave Davies, Graham Hogg, Mike Konopka, Roger Beale
- Engineer [Compilation: Engineering Assisted By] – Larry Greenbaum
- Guitar, Vocals – Ray Davies
- Keyboards – John Gosling
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Dave Davies
- Liner Notes – Peter Doggett
- Photography By – Chris Hopper
- Photography By [Reissue], Artwork – Doug Hinman, Klaus Schmalenbach, Russell Smith
- Remastered By – RL*
- Technician [Assistant] – Albert Pinheiro, Ryan Tully
- Trombone, Tuba – John Beecham
- Trumpet, Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Laurie Brown
NotesMade in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02527 38375 0
- Matrix / Runout: 06025 273 837-5 01 * 52553565 [4 Universal logos around Matrix]
- Other (Mould Text): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0128
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0137
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC 6448
|SF 8392||The Kinks||Preservation Act 1 (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||SF 8392||UK||1973|
|UICY-25358||The Kinks||Preservation Act 1 (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Konk, Universal UMC||UICY-25358||Japan||2013|
|LSP 10 417, YEPL1 268||The Kinks||Preservation Act 1 (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||LSP 10 417, YEPL1 268||Greece||1974|
|LPS1-5002||The Kinks||Preservation Act 1 (8-Trk, Album)||RCA Victor||LPS1-5002||US||1973|
|VEL-SC-79808||The Kinks||Preservation Act 1 (SACD, Hybrid, Album, Dig)||Velvel, Konk Records||VEL-SC-79808||US||2004|